Does anyone know why Hillary Clinton and every government employee is required

Harriet, I care deeply what you think, so can you tell me what you think of my hat?

Be honest

il_fullxfull.828993222_n2uj.jpg
you just said you can give a shit what i think.....now you say you do.....you better quit now and go upstairs and tell mommy you are going to bed....

Tell me you love me, I know that you do, but I need to hear it...……………………….
does your mom know you solicit sex on her computer?...

Stop toying with me, I need to know that you want my love as much as I want to give it to you
it depends on how you answered post 137........

Post 731? there is none.

Why did JFK Jr. crash into the Atlantic?

Because he was a typical dyslexic Kennedy who read that he was at 10000 feet in altitude, when the altimeter really read 00001 feet...………………………

Then a crab crawled in his ear

to use a secure Pentagon email system?

Answer, so foreign governments can't hack into these unsecured servers. Furthermore if there is an intrusion the NSA/CIA can respond immediately.

This is why Hillary giving so much info away allowed the Russians to hack the DNC and why she needs to be prosecuted. This whole Russia scandal began with an unsecured server that the Russians downloaded tens of thousands of emails from

LOL

a. There is not evidence in this post to prove your point;
b. other high placed federal employees used unsecured private servers.
Name one?

you are wasting your time...she did not even know that the US Govt owns and operates the PO...

LOL, who is she?
LOL....a dumbass named rosie.....
Just tell me that you love me and that you need me forever...……………..
well it depends....do you swallow?...
See you can love me as much as your mom did when I paid her in cheap wine and pretzels
violating the family rule....dont worry i wont report you....i will let you hang yourself...

you just said you can give a shit what i think.....now you say you do.....you better quit now and go upstairs and tell mommy you are going to bed....

Stop toying with me, I need to know that you want my love as much as I want to give it to you

Post 731? there is none.

Because he was a typical dyslexic Kennedy who read that he was at 10000 feet in altitude, when the altimeter really read 00001 feet...………………………

talk about dyslexic....its 137 sweet cheeks....

LOL, who is she?
See you can love me as much as your mom did when I paid her in cheap wine and pretzels
violating the family rule....dont worry i wont report you....i will let you hang yourself...
Please Mr. hall monitor, don't report me to Mrs Harris...……………..

She smells like my uncle Fred

Post 731? there is none.

talk about dyslexic....its 137 sweet cheeks....
Like I said there is no post 731...…………………………

Unless u keep on being my friend

Together we can make 731 happen

Divided, my gas goes un-sniffed

i said i wont....cant you read?...oh wait you are a 13 year old using your moms computer posing as a govt employee who is dyslexic.....

i said i wont....cant you read?...oh wait you are a 13 year old using your moms computer posing as a govt employee who is dyslexic.....
Is there anything u don't know...……………..

Luke, I am your father

What is dyslexic?

LOL was there Pentagon drone info in those emails?

U R Retarded
no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....did you not say this a few posts ago?....i, a govt employee,sent communications to another govt employee from my computer to his in a govt installation,which was considered govt business....learn to talk rosie....words have meaning....

It went to his server, dumbass, which had to be secure.
hey dipshit...she just said that no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....i just said i sent it from my house....learn to read....

You sent the email from your home to the government server who then sent it to him. Stop being such a dumbass! You don't know what you are talking about!
geezus are you that stupid?....what did i say your girlfriend said to me?..i dont give a fuck about the server...she claimed i could not do what i did...why dont you stop being a dumbass!....

The other poster in your squabble was wrong also.

every govt employee?....i dont think so.....
Name one at the level of Sec of State that isn't.

And bye the way, every government employee must use secure email as directed by their particular agency

This was your initial claim...secure Pentagon email system.

are you now backing off that claim?
yep....the word EVERY means EVERYONE....and that is not the way it is....
I am a government employee and I have secure email, can you tell us what government employees do not
I think the subject was US government, not of the Russian Federation.

Forum List

Back