Does Anyone Know Why A Mosque Is Still On The Temple Mount?

The Gulf states? I hate to break it to you Sunni but those Militaries are 4th rate at best, sure the Saudis and Kuwaitis have US equipment and some training but overall they are a very poor Military force, the Israelis would scorch them even without any help from us. The Iranians have the best Military outside of the US and Israel in the region, along with the Turks if you want to count them.

Pakistan has a top notch military that has rescued us on numerous occasions when we got into some trouble in that region. Not that I think they are going to attack Israel, but do not underestimate them.

Boy please, Pakistans Military is hardly "top notch" the Israelis would scorch them.

For one thing I am not a boy and Israel has a good military, but Pakistan has the seven largest military in the world and are the #1 contributor to UN peacekeeping missions. Pakistan has a larger more well equipped ground troops and Their air forces are about equal, though Israel has better technology and Pakistan has more planes. Israel has much larger navy and they are equally experienced and trained. It would be a fair fight no matter how much more you like Israel or hate Arab countries. I also like Israel better since my family is Jewish and I spent a lot of time there, but not enough to blind myself.

You know, you're right. It reminds me of what I've said since immediately after 9/11. Bush should have rounded up every muslim in the US and deported them. Then he should have announced to the world that anyone of Arab descent or from nations X, Y and Z wh otries to enter the US for any reason, tourist, work, medical, education, etc. will be held and returned to their country of origin immediately. Until those nations police the terrorist elements existing in their nation and eradicate it, there will be no diplomatic or trade ties with those nations. When they feel they are ready to reenter civilized society, we can set down and talk. That would have been our right just like them getting rid of idols. Had we done that, we wouldn't be getting groped to get on airplanes.

Well, I am amazed that I have to say this, but thank god Bush was smarter than you.

Really? You enjoy getting a finger up your ass to fly somewhere on vacation in your own country? Why does that happen? Because 19 Islamic terrorist hijacked a plane......not 82 year old grandmothers or 5 year old children. Remove the threat, remove the problem. If we don't have young muslim men flying on our planes, we have less of a threat. Don't we?

Look, blame others all you want, we are all just as culpable for airport security. If you weren't so busy pissing your pants with fear, you might have noticed you were letting your rights slip away. Oh, but that was back when the spineless swore that if you were a law abiding citizen it would never affect you.

You can see the Golden dome of a Muslim place of worship from miles away, but I bet very few know why Israelis allow it to remain on the holiest place in Israel. It's like allowing a mosque to be built at Ground Zero, or even worse a Star of David at Mecca.

Why do they tolerate such a thing if the Jews are so evil?
the reason a mosque is still there is because the Jewish people have not torn it down!!they are the tolerant ones not the muslim scum !!

Like I said before; Many nations expressed outrage.

But none of them offered money are relocation.

Which left the Taliban no choice but to destroy them.
:cool:

bullshit utter bullshit......the taliban would not sell the damn statues due to the decree to destroy them....

why are you trying to feed me utter bullshit?

you show me one damned shred of evidence that the taliban was willing to sell them....go on i will be waiting....

bullshit utter bullshit......the taliban would not sell the damn statues due to the decree to destroy them....

you show me one damned shred of evidence that the taliban was willing to sell them....go on i will be waiting....

Weren't they carved into a mountainside??

How do you move that???

Pakistan has a top notch military that has rescued us on numerous occasions when we got into some trouble in that region. Not that I think they are going to attack Israel, but do not underestimate them.

Boy please, Pakistans Military is hardly "top notch" the Israelis would scorch them.

For one thing I am not a boy and Israel has a good military, but Pakistan has the seven largest military in the world and are the #1 contributor to UN peacekeeping missions. Pakistan has a larger more well equipped ground troops and Their air forces are about equal, though Israel has better technology and Pakistan has more planes. Israel has much larger navy and they are equally experienced and trained. It would be a fair fight no matter how much more you like Israel or hate Arab countries. I also like Israel better since my family is Jewish and I spent a lot of time there, but not enough to blind myself.

I don't care how big Pakistans Military is just because an army is big doesn't necessarily mean it will win, the Israeli Military is more efficient, better trained, better equipped, more disciplined and just better, Pakistans Military may be better than the Arabs but its not better than Israels, sorry. I would take the Israelis over the Pakistanis 10 times out of 10.

Last edited:
Well, I am amazed that I have to say this, but thank god Bush was smarter than you.

Really? You enjoy getting a finger up your ass to fly somewhere on vacation in your own country? Why does that happen? Because 19 Islamic terrorist hijacked a plane......not 82 year old grandmothers or 5 year old children. Remove the threat, remove the problem. If we don't have young muslim men flying on our planes, we have less of a threat. Don't we?

Look, blame others all you want, we are all just as culpable for airport security. If you weren't so busy pissing your pants with fear, you might have noticed you were letting your rights slip away. Oh, but that was back when the spineless swore that if you were a law abiding citizen it would never affect you.

I love noobs talking smack when they have no idea where you stand. For your future edification, I am a libertarian who does not piss my pants in fear and raises cane about our rights slipping away. I was against the "patriot" act from the beginning. My point which seemed to zoom right your your pointed little head was to put the blame right where it belonged, young Arab men. Remove them and remove the threat. I'm not pissing my pants in fear, I'm pissed that toddlers and old ladies have to get groped in their own country in a false effort to make us "safe".

Weren't they carved into a mountainside??

How do you move that???

I'm sure the Taliban would use their vast engineering skills and modern technology to carefully cut the stone away from the cliff and lovingly pack it for the journey. Oh wait, that's right.......their only skill and experience is with explosives. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back