Does Anyone Know Why A Mosque Is Still On The Temple Mount?

"For example, in Afghanistan, the Taliban’s destruction of the giant Buddha statues at Bamiyan in 2001 CE was directed, perhaps, more as a protest against international sanctions and withholding of humanitarian aid, rather than as an attack against Buddhism and Buddhists per se. No Buddhists, after all, lived in Afghanistan, worshipping the statues"

berzinarchives.com

Scrolled through the site, odd they'd make such a claim with zero references or support for it.

The Zionist pukes know that if they tore down the Al Aqsa Mosque.

It would lead to an all out war that Israel would lose.

In previous wars Israel was only fighting Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

But if they tore down the mosque every Islamic country in the world would attack them in unison.

Last edited:
"For example, in Afghanistan, the Taliban’s destruction of the giant Buddha statues at Bamiyan in 2001 CE was directed, perhaps, more as a protest against international sanctions and withholding of humanitarian aid, rather than as an attack against Buddhism and Buddhists per se. No Buddhists, after all, lived in Afghanistan, worshipping the statues"

berzinarchives.com

Under Taliban rule its your head if you come forward as any other religion besides Islam.

berzinarchives.com

Having been posted to Afghanistan twice, and having come into regular contact with those who do the bidding of the various tribal leaders, former Taliban leaders and war lords, factions, etc, my professional opinion is that they destroyed the Buddhist statues for no other reason than being bored and not having anything better to do. Even though that's just my opinion, I'd be willing to bet money on it being the case if I were in the position to do so.

But if they tore down the mosque every Islamic country in the world would attack them in unison.

That's right.

Give Israel an excuse to nuke them out of existence.

Should be interesting watching Sunni and Mudwhistle duke it out, find out who gets the title for board's biggest bigot.

That's right.

But this time the Gulf States would also joining the fight against Israel.

Saudi Arabia for instant, has a modern air force of top American fighter jets and its pilots have been trained by the US Air Force and Navy.

Egypt also has a very large American equipped Air Force.

And so does Kuwaite and the UAE

So this time Israel would not be fighting against inferior Mig's and poorly trained pilots as in the past

Last edited:
The country of Afghanistan belongs to the Afghan people.

If they decided that they did not want idols defiling their nation.

Then it was their right to get rid of them. :cool:

So did the Afghan people vote to get rid of them? No. So you can't say with a straight face that the destruction of a major historical landmark represented their will.

"What the Afghan people want" wasn't taken into consideration until they started electing their own leaders.

This was just vandalism by a bunch of religious nutballs trying to exert their power. Modern barbarism with lame religious excuses.

As for Al Aksa, it has been there long enough that it is a historic/cultural landmark. It stays. Its destruction would be the kind of barbarism that western cultures should not be engaging in. People just have to learn to get along and deal with sharing mutually religious significant geography.

That's right.

Saudi Arabia for instant, has a modern air force of top American fighter jets and its pilots have been trained by the US Air Force and Navy.

J And so does Kuwaite and the UAE

So this time Israel would not be fighting against inferior Mig's and poorly trained pilots as in the past

You mean people who have never actually engaged in a real conflict on the winning side since 1918. Arabs still can't fight for shit unless the targets are civilians.

Frankly what it comes down to is Israel is a westernized country with ties to the US and Europe. It won't do any such thing for the same reason why Gaza and the West Bank has not been napalmed to hell. Because it would piss off their valuable allies, cause economic isolation and do nothing for them. There is nothing in it for them.

1. It would start a war.
2. There are certain laws in Jewish law that (supposedly) prohibit the digging/destruction of property on the Temple Mount.
3. Likewise, Orthodox Jews also object to the destruction of gravesites (a smaller problem, but significant enough - it's the only thing that religious Jews and Muslims unite on in Israel...well that and being against same sex marriage).
4. It's more or less written within Israeli law that religious authorities would have control of their religious areas. Obviously, that's been overridden at times, but for the most part, the Dome is there, so the Israelis let the Muslims control the area (with a few security exceptions).
5. They aren't pigs...the Palestinians were only too happy to pee on Jewish graves and destroy Jewish holy places between 48-67.

Should be interesting watching Sunni and Mudwhistle duke it out, find out who gets the title for board's biggest bigot.
Sunni and I are friends.

I consider him one of my brothers.

As long as he's in one of those muslim countries while it's being blown up in your Utopia I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with him.

I don't wish any harm to come to him.

This is a hell of a lot more complex than you would assume. People are people. I don't like the fighting. It's bigotry and finger-pointing. Two stubborn religions that would rather fight than forgive.

As for Al Aksa, it has been there long enough that it is a historic/cultural landmark. It stays. Its destruction would be the kind of barbarism that western cultures should not be engaging in. People just have to learn to get along and deal with sharing mutually religious significant geography.

I agree. But I also think that Israel should be able to control the area without worrying about a third intifadeh (though that may have already started) or force the local Muslim council to open it up to everyone. It isn't fair that it is open to Muslims only. I also think that the local Muslim council should be fined everytime an asshole throws rocks from the area at Jewish soldiers, travelers, etc...if they cannot (or will not) police their own area, Israel will have to do it for them...and they bitch when we do that.

Sunni the Taliban did not ask the Afghan people on whether they wanted the statues there and you know that.

That's right.

And so does Kuwaite and the UAE

The Gulf states? I hate to break it to you Sunni but those Militaries are 4th rate at best, sure the Saudis and Kuwaitis have US equipment and some training but overall they are a very poor Military force, the Israelis would scorch them even without any help from us. The Iranians have the best Military outside of the US and Israel in the region, along with the Turks if you want to count them.

That's right.

J And so does Kuwaite and the UAE

You mean people who have never actually engaged in a real conflict on the winning side since 1918. Arabs still can't fight for shit unless the targets are civilians.

Frankly what it comes down to is Israel is a westernized country with ties to the US and Europe. It won't do any such thing for the same reason why Gaza and the West Bank has not been napalmed to hell. Because it would piss off their valuable allies, cause economic isolation and do nothing for them. There is nothing in it for them.

The Gulf Arab states Militaries are useless, if it were for not the US, they would be part of Iraq right now, which is why the US Military stayed in Saudi Arabia until we overthrew Saddam, and why we are STILL in Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar until this day. If the Gulf states had what it takes to take down the Israelis, it would already be done.

I agree. But I also think that Israel should be able to control the area without worrying about a third intifadeh (though that may have already started) or force the local Muslim council to open it up to everyone. It isn't fair that it is open to Muslims only. I also think that the local Muslim council should be fined everytime an asshole throws rocks from the area at Jewish soldiers, travelers, etc...if they cannot (or will not) police their own area, Israel will have to do it for them...and they bitch when we do that.

The third intefadeh had nothing to do with what Israel was doing to the Temple Mount. It was just an excuse to give the Western media. That intefadeh really was the beginnings of a Palestinian civil war taking a violent turn. The Pal factions were using Israeli reprisals as a way to build up "juice" within the communities.

So did the Afghan people vote to get rid of them? No. So you can't say with a straight face that the destruction of a major historical landmark represented their will.

"What the Afghan people want" wasn't taken into consideration until they started electing their own leaders.

This was just vandalism by a bunch of religious nutballs trying to exert their power. Modern barbarism with lame religious excuses..

It was Afghan people who blew it up.

So obviously it was the will of the Afghan people. :cool:

Forum List

Back