Does anyone know of any states leaving the union?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
If anyone would like to start a movement in a state somewhere or knows of anyone that already exist please list them.

Oh now this is just moronic..

All yours. :lol:

Over the next few weeks, you'll hear lots of talk about Civil War and leaving the Union. Hell, I've been hearing it all day on here.

It's stupid to even think to leave the Union..

I've stated before on here in a different thread that, if it indeed passed it isn't the end of the world..

The only good thing about the HC Bill in my Opinion is the Pre-Existing Condition issue..

Not to mention No Public Option..

I've stated before on here in a different thread that, if it indeed passed it isn't the end of the world..

The only good thing about the HC Bill in my Opinion is the Pre-Existing Condition issue..

No Public Option takes away any weapon by the Republicans that this will take over 1/6th of the economy. The Republicans also complain about higher premiums due to Pre-existing conditions being taken away but in the same breath say they want to get rid of them with no solution to keep the premiums lowered.

If it is one thing that I am happy about this bill for, it's getting rid of the Pre-Existing Condition issue.

Oh now this is just moronic..

Over the next few weeks, you'll hear lots of talk about Civil War and leaving the Union. Hell, I've been hearing it all day on here.

Why shouldn't we be allowed to choose our own?

Seriously.. Enough with the Hysteria/Drama/Exaggeration...

Even if you did have the Chance you wouldn't leave the Union.. And you know that yourself..

Second thing.. I think most people on here need to calm down a bit..
While i didn't agree 100% completely with this bill (hopefully nobody has) some Good has come out..

Nobody will be Denied Coverage because of Pre-Existing Conditions.

But still don't like the special interests and Pork in this bill..

Yeah.. i'm gonna get some Righties on here start going on nuts on me.. Go ahead. ;)

Why shouldn't we be allowed to choose our own?

you can

Seriously.. Enough with the Hysteria/Drama/Exaggeration...

Even if you did have the Chance you wouldn't leave the Union.. And you know that yourself..

Second thing.. I think most people on here need to calm down a bit..
While i didn't agree 100% completely with this bill (hopefully nobody has) some Good has come out..

Nobody will be Denied Coverage because of Pre-Existing Conditions.

But still don't like the special interests and Pork in this bill..

Yeah.. i'm gonna get some Righties on here start going on nuts on me.. Go ahead. ;)

Well they could always move to Canada, they don't have Universal Health Ca-OWAI. :eek:

Well there's always Europ-OWAI.

Or Costa Ric-OWAI.

Well, there's always North Korea and Iran. :lol:

No Public Option takes away any weapon by the Republicans that this will take over 1/6th of the economy. The Republicans also complain about higher premiums due to Pre-existing conditions being taken away but in the same breath say they want to get rid of them with no solution to keep the premiums lowered.

If it is one thing that I am happy about this bill for, it's getting rid of the Pre-Existing Condition issue.

Nice try. Epic fail. It takes away the personal liberty of ALL to choose their own healthcare.

First, how does preventing insurance companies from restricting people with pre-existing conditions lower premiums? Common sense dictates when you have no choice but to take someone who is going to be losing you money, that you are going to jack the premiums. Heck, they might have an easier time paying for treatment themselves than dealing with the insurance premiums after this.

Second, do you honestly think the American people are stupid? You think we don't realize this is a stepping stone toward your complete control over health care? I mean it's not like we don't have dozens of Democrats announcing that it is. Nor is it difficult to see that the current plan is going to purposely put insurance companies out of business by raising rates so that they can come back in a few years and be like "Looks like we need to control health care because clearly the private sector cant handle it".

The American people aren't stupid. They didn't want this bill even without the "public option." The fact that they ignored the people and still passed this is not going to be forgotten by the public.

Third, no matter how many times you argue that Republicans have had no ideas, it's not true. Pretending the points don't exist makes your argument pretty pathetic.

Nice try. Epic fail. It takes away the personal liberty of ALL to choose their own healthcare.

Getting rid of the Pre-Existing Condition issue? Or the Bill itself? I never said I was happy with the bill, I said if there is one thing to be happy about it.

Forum List

Back