Does anyone know if this is true???

Maybe if 90% of us voted every 2 years for 20 years things would change.

Nothing would change.

The rich are winning because only 30% of the non rich vote.

The rich are winning because they have a government handed to them on a silver platter.

They must realize Republicans need to be in power in order for the deck to be stacked in their favor

The corporate lobbyists are just as active among the Democrats.

Best example being "agricultural" companies.
See! Not even willing to consider or try.

13903331_10157220309705551_8405294890049239471_n.jpg

Well their deaths are certainly well known to some. Remember the JFK assignation and the list of those who died and the suggested odds against it being natural? Well it appears two of these deaths are from gun shots, seems very against the odds.
So Republicans did kill the Kennedy's?
No, Oswald did, but if there were a conspiracy it would have been LBJ in charge of it, naturally a democrat.
Weren't George H.W. Bush and Rafael Cruz Oswald's CIA handlers? I recall something about that in the press.

Donald Trump Sparks War of Words by Claiming Rafael Cruz Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald - Breitbart

See! Not even willing to consider or try.

No. I have considered it.

I just understand how the state operates, and that your vote does not matter.

Prove your vote matters, and we can open up negotiations again.

I hate being the fool who turns blind eye to systematic killings. I also hate being the fool who falsely believes in a conspiracy theory. Furthermore, I hate being the fool that falsely denies a conspiracy theory.

Do not trust what you cannot control. Destroy what destroys you.

Politicians and their corrupt games needs to go. They will never be held accountable, and nothing they do will positively impact my life or this country.
Maybe if 90% of us voted every 2 years for 20 years things would change.

Republicans will argue but it's worth trying.

And not every 4 years.

The rich are winning because only 30% of the non rich vote. Maybe even less than 30%. We know Republicans vote every two years. They must realize Republicans need to be in power in order for the deck to be stacked in their favor

What is it with you people? What is it you would want changed? Obama has been in control for the last 8 years? THAT would change? The strangle hold that the Democrats had on Congress when Obama was elected, that you wanted changed? It was changed and you are still not happy. If you are not happy with the current situation it isn't because democrats can't win elections, it is because they do.
If the same people showed up and voted more Republicans out of office in 2010 for their bad behavior eventually they would have changed. But we didn't so they didn't.

Don't try to defend Republicans. Don't even try it. Not after you didn't nominate one to run for president.

Even Republican voters admit the GOP Sucks. Why else did trump stomp them?

That is true.

All four were still murdered and had a negative association with Hillary Clinton. Possibilities...

Murdered? According to who? Conspiracy nutters or official police findings?

And listen to yourself - "negative association"? Seems like really carefully selected words.

Here is a REALLY REALLY REALLY "negative association" - Hillary murdered you.

Take a look at serious investigations into each of these and you'll find it's nothing but half backed internet bs.

FALSE: UN Official John Ashe Killed the Day Before He Was to Testify Against Hillary Clinton

Reality: he wasn't scheduled to testify and he wasn't testifying against Hillary, no evidence he was killed either, official finding was that he had a weightlifting accident.

"'Ashe, 61, died of injuries while lifting a barbell on a bench, the Westchester, New York, medical examiner's office [said]. "

"Moreover, the U.S. District Attorney's spokesperson told us that no portion of Ashe's court case pertained to Hillary Clinton. Not only was he not set to testify against Clinton five days before he died, neither was he slated to do so at any point during the trial."

Last edited:
Since when is accusations that the Clinton's killed people allowed in anything other than Conspiracy Theories? Does anybody think this is a discussion for sane people?

These wacky Clinton death conspiracies have been around for 25 years or more, one after another.

And they've sure worked well to bring down the Clintons!

They may be wacky but that doesn't change the facts. I am quite sure if there could be something put together similar in reference to Trump it would be done already.

Some how there is a disconnect between reality and Hillary. It is like firemen passing by a smoking house.

Since when is accusations that the Clinton's killed people allowed in anything other than Conspiracy Theories? Does anybody think this is a discussion for sane people?

Obviously not, you joined in.

Well their deaths are certainly well known to some. Remember the JFK assignation and the list of those who died and the suggested odds against it being natural? Well it appears two of these deaths are from gun shots, seems very against the odds.
So Republicans did kill the Kennedy's?
No, Oswald did, but if there were a conspiracy it would have been LBJ in charge of it, naturally a democrat.
Weren't George H.W. Bush and Rafael Cruz Oswald's CIA handlers? I recall something about that in the press.

Donald Trump Sparks War of Words by Claiming Rafael Cruz Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald - Breitbart

So you finally agree with Trump?

Well Wikipedia says Ashe died while lifting a barbell while awaiting trial for fraud.

Victor Thorn died in 1930, okay, probably a different one. The actual one there apparently killed himself.

Shawn Lucas's company didn't even seem to know why he had died.

So, conspiracy theories. I don't know about Seth Conrad Rich but his parents are a little annoyed that rumors have gone crazy about this that aren't true.
Cause of death was initially ruled 'natural causes'...yeah, crushed wind pipe is 'natural causes'...like the guy connected to the Clintons who was run over by the train...but also had 2 bullet holes in his skull.

So you finally agree with Trump?
That Republicans had something to do with Kennedy's death? I'm just answering your question and quoting the alt-right Bible. Are you saying Breitbart is full of shit?

Breitbart of Trump made that claim?

I remember thinking, "how come bush, McCain and Romney never say the crazy shit rush, fox and usmb Republicans say. Then came trump.

They actually nominated a guy who would dare go there.

Will trump bring up these things and force the media to investigate every claim he makes? He does have the power to bring up anything he wants. Let's see where he goes.

Even with the Clinton foundation I still vote hillary. She'll cut all ties and trump will run the apprentice from the white house

Well Wikipedia says Ashe died while lifting a barbell while awaiting trial for fraud.

Victor Thorn died in 1930, okay, probably a different one. The actual one there apparently killed himself.

Shawn Lucas's company didn't even seem to know why he had died.

So, conspiracy theories. I don't know about Seth Conrad Rich but his parents are a little annoyed that rumors have gone crazy about this that aren't true.
Cause of death was initially ruled 'natural causes'...yeah, crushed wind pipe is 'natural causes'...like the guy connected to the Clintons who was run over by the train...but also had 2 bullet holes in his skull.

I'm not going to say what happened. How can I? I wasn't there, nor were you. Some people die "in mysterious circumstances" which is them being knocked off by dodgy people, and other times it's a case of people just die.

Even if you we believe it's the former, what changed?

These wacky Clinton death conspiracies have been around for 25 years or more, one after another.

And they've sure worked well to bring down the Clintons!

They may be wacky but that doesn't change the facts. I am quite sure if there could be something put together similar in reference to Trump it would be done already.

Some how there is a disconnect between reality and Hillary. It is like firemen passing by a smoking house.

So as good as American law enforcement is at solving crimes, including murder, for some reason they have never been able to link ONE of these dozens of deaths to wrongdoing by the Clintons.

Forum List

Back