Does anyone know if this is true???

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
13903331_10157220309705551_8405294890049239471_n.jpg

Well their deaths are certainly well known to some. Remember the JFK assignation and the list of those who died and the suggested odds against it being natural? Well it appears two of these deaths are from gun shots, seems very against the odds.

Well their deaths are certainly well known to some. Remember the JFK assignation and the list of those who died and the suggested odds against it being natural? Well it appears two of these deaths are from gun shots, seems very against the odds.
So Republicans did kill the Kennedy's?

I hate being the fool who turns blind eye to systematic killings. I also hate being the fool who falsely believes in a conspiracy theory. Furthermore, I hate being the fool that falsely denies a conspiracy theory.

Do not trust what you cannot control. Destroy what destroys you.

Politicians and their corrupt games needs to go. They will never be held accountable, and nothing they do will positively impact my life or this country.

No, Owald did, but if there were a conspiracy it would have been LBJ in charge of it, naturally a democrat.

I hate being the fool who turns blind eye to systematic killings. I also hate being the fool who falsely believes in a conspiracy theory. Furthermore, I hate being the fool that falsely denies a conspiracy theory.

Politicians and their corrupt games needs to go. They will never be held accountable, and nothing they do will positively impact my life or this country.
Maybe if 90% of us voted every 2 years for 20 years things would change.

Republicans will argue but it's worth trying.

And not every 4 years.

The rich are winning because only 30% of the non rich vote. Maybe even less than 30%. We know Republicans vote every two years. They must realize Republicans need to be in power in order for the deck to be stacked in their favor

Shawn Lucas Cause of Death Still Unknown as Clinton’s Campaign Lawyer Tries to Move DNC Lawsuit into the Weeds

"According to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for Washington, D.C., it has still not determined a cause of death for Shawn Lucas, the 38-year old process server who delivered the class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee and its then Chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, to the DNC headquarters on July 1. One month later, the girlfriend of Lucas came home to find him dead on the bathroom floor."

Nothing would change.

The rich are winning because only 30% of the non rich vote.

The rich are winning because they have a government handed to them on a silver platter.

They must realize Republicans need to be in power in order for the deck to be stacked in their favor

The corporate lobbyists are just as active among the Democrats.

Best example being "agricultural" companies.

Well Wikipedia says Ashe died while lifting a barbell while awaiting trial for fraud.

Victor Thorn died in 1930, okay, probably a different one. The actual one there apparently killed himself.

Shawn Lucas's company didn't even seem to know why he had died.

So, conspiracy theories. I don't know about Seth Conrad Rich but his parents are a little annoyed that rumors have gone crazy about this that aren't true.

These wacky Clinton death conspiracies have been around for 25 years or more, one after another.

And they've sure worked well to bring down the Clintons!

What are you asking about? Are you asking if the 4 people are dead? Then...yes. It seems true.

Are you asking if it is in any way remotely possible that Clinton had anything to do with any of those deaths? If so...the answer is no. And you are an idiot for even asking.

If so...the answer is no. And you are an idiot for even asking.

You are an idiot for being so trusting.

They are all likely murders, and all the victims have a negative association with Hillary Clinton.

Not saying it went down like that, but only an idiot would ignore the possibility.

Republicans will argue but it's worth trying.

And not every 4 years.

The rich are winning because only 30% of the non rich vote. Maybe even less than 30%. We know Republicans vote every two years. They must realize Republicans need to be in power in order for the deck to be stacked in their favor

What is it with you people? What is it you would want changed? Obama has been in control for the last 8 years? THAT would change? The strangle hold that the Democrats had on Congress when Obama was elected, that you wanted changed? It was changed and you are still not happy. If you are not happy with the current situation it isn't because democrats can't win elections, it is because they do.

They are all likely murders, and all the victims have a negative association with Hillary Clinton.

Not saying it went down like that, but only an idiot would ignore the possibility.

Yeah....I'm the idiot. The Clinton's are worse than the Gambino's. It's obvious.

Dupe.

When will you conspiracy nuts understand one simple thing - CLINTON IS NOT DNC, Clinton is running for presidency and if there is one thing that could really holt that - being involved in a murder! Why the fuck would she do that?

No, Owald did, but if there were a conspiracy it would have been LBJ in charge of it, naturally a democrat.
Sure.

Do you realize how dumb you sound? Sure Oswald pulled the trigger, for the GOP. Did hillary pull the trigger? No. So I wonder who her owald is.

Yeah....I'm the idiot. The Clinton's are worse than the Gambino's. It's obvious.

Dupe.
The Clintons are America's answer to the Borgias.

Dupe.
Another one of trumps business partners. The gambinos

[
When will you conspiracy nuts understand one simple thing - CLINTON IS NOT DNC

That is true.

All four were still murdered and had a negative association with Hillary Clinton. Possibilities...

Clintonis running for presidency of there is one thing that could really holt that - being involved in a murder!

I agree.

As a swaying argument, it should not be used. Unless the argument is coming from someone like me, who argues that politicians should not be trusted.

Forum List

Back