Does Anyone Know a Site You Can Make Free Cryptocurrency Purchases?

Man, do not invest in that shit. If you really want that stuff, mine your own bitcoins.

Any site where you can invest in that is probably on the "dark web" and sketchy at best.

Stop giving advice about things you don’t understand
Wait, wut? You got the wrong cracker with that.

I could get my own bitcoins if I wanted to and I absolutely know how to do it.

Any site to invest in them in is on the dark web, prove me wrong.

I say it's safer to buy around $750 or less worth of GPU and mine your own.

Try to get the best bang for your buck.

I have a bitcoin wallet on my USB, you?

Next you'll tell me how to hack AOL internals, amirite?

How to give people blue screens with text? :auiqs.jpg:

Boy, I've been on the internet since 1996, I got owned, and then I got wise.

I bet you have no clue as to what phreaking is.
It's a thing of the past. But yeah, I do know all about bitcoins, dude.

Look up mobman sometime, and realize I knew that dude.

By the time he released teh awesome RAT he made, I had already MM'd it to 4600+ AOL internals.

I was king for a while.
My ICQ was one steady ring of comps to connect to.
Never did anything malicious.

I did let one cultsmasher-esque dude connect to a library computer in Illinois, where a girl was searching for Martin Luther King stuff..she got an upside-down Hitler picture..not my doing.

I didn't give him any more IPs after that, either.

Last edited:
Man, do not invest in that shit. If you really want that stuff, mine your own bitcoins.

Any site where you can invest in that is probably on the "dark web" and sketchy at best.

So what do you recommend? I was thinking of getting a Neo Coin each day. Right now they are $8.85 each. If you use the Binance Exchange they create free Gas coins for those that have Neo Coins. Of course you have to be a rather high roller to get much, like 1,000 Neo Coins, but it's free so you can't complain.

So what do you recommend? I was thinking of getting a Neo Coin each day. Right now they are $8.85 each. If you use the Binance Exchange they create free Gas coins for those that have Neo Coins. Of course you have to be a rather high roller to get much, like 1,000 Neo Coins, but it's free so you can't complain.

I have 17.86 bitcoin left and a lil over 100 etheriums left over from the craze
the bitcoins are worth money ,,,the etheriums are worthless compared to what they were worth ...it doesn't matter i already made my money and then some
if theyre zero tomorrow It doesnt matter to me
1 bitcoin is ten grand today a few months ago they were 6 grand
etherums are 170.00
I have about 10,000 iotas left to lol ...i dont even think theyre worth a dollar each i sold the m,ajority off over 4 ...i bought in under a dollar
Etheriums were interesting cause some south american governments we're starting to use them

coinbase account (its not just a sign me up eiter Its like opening a regular bank account )
Uncle sam has thier claws into them
google authenticater ....(free on play store )
an old android phone or tablet thats sitting on your shelf .....solid and reliable but ya dont use it anymore and it sits at home ....they make great wallets...you can buy a usb walet that specifically made for crypto
coin base actually has physical location in san fran and nyc
i think theyre fdic now insured to

Binance are chinks operating out opf japan
you can convert any major fiat to sucker coins and vice versa on both
when i bought iotas coinbase wasnt trading them thats why i have a binance account
both companies have also been hacked ...just so ya know

some say bitcoin could possibly go to quarter a million a coin one day ....by the odd ball chance that why i hang onto a few of them ..
Like i said i already made stoopid money off em if they vanish tomorrow it doesnt matter ..
MIning is not for you ...and it doesnt mean what you mine is free
you get a discount on small fractions ....and run your electric bill up
they build rigs spacifficly to mine em

i am considering stocks in lots of one hundred, if i should start investing in stocks.

I generally keep stock purchases to the $2,000-$5,000 range. If a stock is going for $80 per share, I'll buy 50 shares. I don't want too many eggs in one basket.
i will probably consider stocks in a price range where i can purchase lots of one hundred.

Forum List

Back