Does anyone here understand the "other side?"

manu1959 said:
uh...japan? germany?....do the jews run england as well?

dude your paranoia is paranoid

It's ludicrous to suggest jews do not influence american foreign policy disproportionately to their actual numbers in the society.

manu1959 said:
jews voted against bush 3:1 in the last election and continue not to support him as he defends their homeland......further you act like israel is the only country to get US funds.....

Try taking their allowance away and see what happens.. They are too powerful a lobby to deal with in an effective way.

As far as strategic alli,, that is bullshit. They are in this for what they can drain right from the top..

My primary "request" would be that the United States withdraw all military from the Middle East and cease funding of Israel. I see no valid reason for the U.S. to bankroll a nation that has no positive intentions beyond its own borders.
I have seen where Mr. Bush says that he wants to "protect American interests" in the Middle East. He believes he is action in the cause of freedom. Which I believe to be ludicrous.
This would be like (for sake of an example) Argentina disagreeing with America's treatment of Spanish-speaking people in the Southern border states. To protect their "freedom," Argentina would take over and occupy Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. The "oppressed" Mexican residents and immigrants would certainly welcome them as "freedom fighters."
I would think that the American government and people would take a rather dim view of a foreign nation attempting to occupy parts of their soil. Yet that is exactly what the U.S. has done in Iraq. If the citizenry of Iraq wanted continued U.S. intervention, they would stop shooting at them.
I find it extremely sad that brave American soldiers continue to die fighting a war that no one wants to fight and that no one has a chance of winning. It is too bad that Mr. Bush does not realize this. Or perhaps he does not care.

KatarinaZ said:
My primary "request" would be that the United States withdraw all military from the Middle East and cease funding of Israel. I see no valid reason for the U.S. to bankroll a nation that has no positive intentions beyond its own borders.
I have seen where Mr. Bush says that he wants to "protect American interests" in the Middle East. He believes he is action in the cause of freedom. Which I believe to be ludicrous.
This would be like (for sake of an example) Argentina disagreeing with America's treatment of Spanish-speaking people in the Southern border states. To protect their "freedom," Argentina would take over and occupy Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. The "oppressed" Mexican residents and immigrants would certainly welcome them as "freedom fighters."
I would think that the American government and people would take a rather dim view of a foreign nation attempting to occupy parts of their soil. Yet that is exactly what the U.S. has done in Iraq. If the citizenry of Iraq wanted continued U.S. intervention, they would stop shooting at them.
I find it extremely sad that brave American soldiers continue to die fighting a war that no one wants to fight and that no one has a chance of winning. It is too bad that Mr. Bush does not realize this. Or perhaps he does not care.
Oppressed Mexican residents and immigrants ?:rotflmao:
Try using your brain instead of making up fairy tales.

KatarinaZ said:

Again, what you are asking for is a free hand for Israel's enemies to destroy it and its citizens. That is the stated goal of the Muslim/Arabic states.

It isn't just the President of the US who views the Middle East as an area of interest. As for freedom, I doubt seriously that most Arabs have any concept of freedom that does not involve the oppression of women, the destruction of Israel, and a global Islamic state.

If the Hispanics were busy blowing up US citizens with Argentina's financial and military support, advocating the destruction of the US and the genocide of its citzens, then Argetntina would indeed be just like Syria, Iran, and a host of other Middle Eastern countries.

Perhaps the Islamic extremists should have determined that the US would take a dim view of having their buildings blown up, ships at sea attacked and citizens kidnapped and then beheaded. Don't even try to pretend that none of that happened before the US went into Iraq. Also, if the Iraqiis would stop blowing up their own people, stop trying to kill off all the Kurds and quit trying to form another terrorist state, the US qould actually leave Iraq.

Typically, you grossly underestimate the United States. Your assertion that "no has a chance of winning" is nothing but propaganda. If there were no chance of winning, why are the terrorists even trying? Obviously they believe they can win; too bad for them there are brave American soldiers willing to prevent that. Perhaps the leaders of the terrorists and terrorist states do not realize that the US will NEVER stand for half the world under Islamic oppression. We already KNOW that Muslims do not care; they obviously have NO regard for human life.

Has it ever occured to you KZ that maybe (just maybe) you have bought into the whole Islamic terrorist propaganda agenda? Don't bother to answer; your posts speak volumes.

Forum List

Back