Does anyone here really believe their income would double if taxes were cut in half?

Does anyone here really believe their income would double if taxes were cut in half?

Because that's what you'd have to believe to buy the right wing argument that a tax cut would increase government revenues. Actually that would be the requirement just for the government to break even.

I think its a horseshit argument supported by zero empirical evidence and based on shaky theoretical grounds.

Wow, you're really good at being stupid.
The Democrat Party told him to go out and play like he is in control of the Horizontal, the Vertical, and everything in between in preparation for doomsday when Obamacare taxes, the highest in history, become the nation's loss and the Democrat's gain of power uber alles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CtjhWhw2I8]The Outer Limits Intro - YouTube[/ame]

These types think the government creates jobs or is economically productive. So spending is good. Until they take it all and then, well....then we all get govt. jobs?

I've seen first hand the effects when almost all jobs are basically government jobs. It ain't pretty.

miss-me-yet-constitution.jpg

Illiterate Democrats keep thinking that the US government and the US Economy are the same thing.

Pravda vastly understated the problem with Progressives

Because that's what you'd have to believe to buy the right wing argument that a tax cut would increase government revenues. Actually that would be the requirement just for the government to break even.

I think its a horseshit argument supported by zero empirical evidence and based on shaky theoretical grounds.

You are as stupid as the day is long.

You ever hear of the Laffer Curve?

Dumbass.

You are as stupid as the day is long.

You ever hear of the Laffer Curve?

Dumbass.

He's one of the smarter ones too.

Forum List

Back