Does anyone here LIKE Bill Oreilly?

Why does he get your blood boiling? I think he's entertaining, and some of the stuff he has on is interesting. Do I agree with him on everything? No.

I just take him for what he is. He is paid to present his opinions on items already presented as news. Some people attempt to call him a news reporter and use that to justify their politically driven bias against Fox News, but such is not the case. He presents HIS POV and states such.

If you don't like him, don't watch him. I can't stand either Hannity or Colmes so I don't watch them. I quit watching the op-ed, roundtable discussion on CNN because they're nothing but shouting matches.

OK, well...we've gone a little off topic, here.

I used to like listening to his radio show. I have been on it a handfull of times, as a caller. Bill has a bad habit of cutting people off JUUUUST when they are about to give him a run for his money, juuuuust when they are about to effectively counter one of his points. Atleast, that is what he has done to me, more than once. Coincidence? I think not.

i dunno.. it's like politics is a gladiator arena and Bill is a presence even if he needs to pack the crowd and fight paraplegics to stick around. Sometimes I agree (Jesicas Law) and other times I think he's an inusufferable ass. But, I also get a kick out of listening to Mike Wiener (Savage) and Neil Boortz too. I can stomach Oreilly. I have no patience for baby jesus hannity and "if I say stupid shit then someone will listen" beck.

and, just so you know.. if you are a guy named GLEN feel free to hang yourself now.

I like to listen to O'Reilly, Miller, Savage, Boortz, Colmes (Alan), and Levin. Can't tolerate Hannity.

But I don't necessarily agree with the guys I mentioned on much, just like listening to the radio shows.

Miller.. yea.. gosh, he was an ideological disapointment. I'd have figured that a guy who can whip out the most obscure reference for a comedy bit would be a little quicker than he has proven not to be. I still love his comedy though. And, to be honest, I thought his Tales from the Crypt movie was decent too (for what it was)

Miller.. yea.. gosh, he was an ideological disapointment. I'd have figured that a guy who can whip out the most obscure reference for a comedy bit would be a little quicker than he has proven not to be. I still love his comedy though. And, to be honest, I thought his Tales from the Crypt movie was decent too (for what it was)

According to him, 9/11 changed his politics.

I think he's really wrong about some things (global warming, though I haven't heard him carping on it lately) and woefully sexist (the way he treats his female co-hosts is disgusting) but all in all his show is pretty entertaining.

It's a bloody shocker isn't it? I drank it once. Party in 1973 in an outback town I worked in. Never touched it since. Full of chemicals.

Trying to remember which port I was in but they didn't have Corona or Heineken so I get handed a VB with "this is the Australian version of Heineken.":eusa_eh:

That was one beer I never finished. I think I ended up drinking Bud Light and I hate that shit. An absolute treat in comparison though.

Forum List

Back