Does anyone here know anything about stem cell hip therapy?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Last year I had a total hip replacement of my right hip. Developed BAD osteoarthritis and it was needed. I knew that I would eventually need to do the same with my left hip.

Well, it is at that point now. My left hip, seemingly all of a sudden, is real bad. Played golf over last weekend. Then Wednesday, all of a sudden I can barely walk right now.

My friend recomended hip stem cell therapy. Now, I would rather do something like that rather than another full hip replacement. The recovery and that whole process to me was a bit of a nightmare.

Does anyone know of that stem cell hip therapy? If so, have you heard anything bad? I looked at testimonials, but I don't always trust those.

yeah, i know the whole stem cell thing has been demonized by the right for quite some time.

~S~

stem cell is expensive i would check and see if insurance covers it...why not try the non invasive first.....at worst you just end up have the hip replacement anyways but give it a try

Last year I had a total hip replacement of my right hip. Developed BAD osteoarthritis and it was needed. I knew that I would eventually need to do the same with my left hip.

Well, it is at that point now. My left hip, seemingly all of a sudden, is real bad. Played golf over last weekend. Then Wednesday, all of a sudden I can barely walk right now.

My friend recomended hip stem cell therapy. Now, I would rather do something like that rather than another full hip replacement. The recovery and that whole process to me was a bit of a nightmare.

Does anyone know of that stem cell hip therapy? If so, have you heard anything bad? I looked at testimonials, but I don't always trust those.
If you want cutting edge, talk to John Hopkins. They think outside the box more than anyone I know of.

yeah, i know the whole stem cell thing has been demonized by the right for quite some time.

~S~
This is not stem cells used from dead aborted babies. It is from the umbilical chord. I guess you lefties always leave out pertinent information.

What made your recovery difficult?
Mine was pretty easy to recover from. Hell,I was up and walking in days.
My only problem was getting used to that leg being a half inch longer and I kept tripping over shit.

Did your friend have stem cell therapy?

My only problem was getting used to that leg being a half inch longer and I kept tripping over shit.
Well, I had a couple of complications. First, my second night in the hospital, It popped out. That was at like 1130 at night. I had to wait for them to xray it the next morning. In the meantime they gave me pain killers every 2 hours.

Then about a month later, I developed an infection in the wound. It almost developed into MRSA and had to spend another week in the hospital and had a pick line for a few weeks.

Not to mention the "constipation" that developed.

I am glad now. Trust me, that right hip was really really bad and completely painless now. With all of that, is was still worth it.

Well, I had a couple of complications. First, my second night in the hospital, It popped out. That was at like 1130 at night. I had to wait for them to xray it the next morning. In the meantime they gave me pain killers every 2 hours.

Then about a month later, I developed an infection in the wound. It almost developed into MRSA and had to spend another week in the hospital and had a pick line for a few weeks.

Not to mention the "constipation" that developed.

I am glad now. Trust me, that right hip was really really bad and completely painless now. With all of that, is was still worth it.

Thats right. I remember you saying that a while back.
That does sound like a rough recovery. And I hear ya about the constipation!!

What really sucks is recovering from back surgery.
That was some of the most intense pain I've ever experienced.

stool softeners help....you need to do a lot of research....find someone who has had the stem cell and talk to them
900.jpg

Oh, I drank that. That, is what you want, and you should probably take that one time a year. Just make sure your calendar is clear. That, is like rocket fuel and you will resemble the space shuttle blasting off about 15 minutes after drinking it. It will CLEAR YOU OUT.

~S~
This is not stem cells used from dead aborted babies. It is from the umbilical chord. I guess you lefties always leave out pertinent information.

Yup, and you can ask any RW pro lifer you'd like about the STINK they made out of it, like they do all science they don't agree with Owl

~S~

Dude this is uppose to be miracously working on everything...... the US wants to keep us from having it..

Here is a site where one of the best doctors is battling to keep this treatment...

My Cells My Choice | Your body is not a drug

On May 9th, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) filed a lawsuit at the request of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) against stem cell clinics currently performing surgical procedures involving autologous adipose tissue.

How are stem cells harvested and used to help improve quality of life?
Cells are harvested from the tissues in your body. They are then relocated to areas of inflammation or damage to help promote a healing response. The entire procedure is painless and simple, performed by highly skilled and trained physicians across the nation.

Stem cells can help patients suffering from orthopedic,

I stronly suggest watching her video

If you can find a way to get this DO IT, the research on this succeeding is amazing 98% half the dumb asses telling you on here other wise have no fkn knowledge wtf they are even talking about. Not nec. their fault it's mis information.

The clueless want you to pop a pill like they all do on the leftist side of dumbasses, but looky here is more on it, I just want to help give you more information , surgeries never do anybody any good and often fail....... The body is never the same once we are cut open etc.. Somnethings can't be helped though.....

Hope this helps ..

Areas of success for Stem Cell Treatments:

• Deafness and hearing disorders: Stem cell treatment has shown significant success in re-growing cochlea hair cells
  • Stem Cell treatment for cornea procedures (yielding 70% success rates)
  • Recovery from Heart Damage: Stem cells may help with generation of new heart cells; stimulation of newer blood vessels; and added secretion of various growth factors
  • Liver disease: Stem cell therapy is experiencing great success in applications to diseases like liver cirrhosis, and can help contribute to recovery from disorders like Hepatitis C
  • Various Cardiovascular and Neurological illnesses: Since stem cells have the ability to regenerate, they are key in treating diseases where degeneration is a factor
Factors involved in Stem Cell Treatment Success
You may wish to engage in a consultation to determine whether stem cell therapy is a viable option for you. Stem cell therapy success depends largely on some basic factors, including:

• The stem cells’ ability to regenerate and proliferate
  • The stem cell’s ability to differentiate according to the needs of the treatment site
  • The cells’ ability to remain in the recipient’s body (i.e., avoidance of transplant rejection)
  • Integration of cells in the targeted areas of tissue
  • The role of the cells in restoring host function
Again, success in these areas depends on the patient’s condition and medical history. As stem cell research expands to include more areas of treatments, more and more patients may be able to consider stem cell therapy as an option. WorldMed Assist provides specific stem cell therapy treatment packages, using only the most qualified hospitals and doc

Stem Cell Treatment Success - Medical Tourism Company | WorldMed Assist

knee_hip_replacement.gif

Knee and Hip Joint Replacement vs. Stem Cell Therapy - Regenexx®

Last edited:

Forum List

Back