Does anyone here have a solution to corruption or just your stinking candidate from

amplitudes between patrties is getting larger and larger. After WW2 we were either moderate or slightly conservative. Now we have the Ultra-right against the Ultra-Left.
Do you ever wonder why? because more and more people are losing interest in voting, and the less people vote, the more ilegitimate their circus becomes

Accusations for one of the two sides is flying like from a machinegun in the world of politics. and what can be easier then to accuse each other when both sides are scum. But I've been deceived in 2000 by Bush who promissed no nation building, and I have no one to vote for, I can not trust another politician telling the same old lies about how he's just going to leave people alone.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

You and others will need to get involved in politics at the very local level, a ‘top down solution’ won’t work.

Shoot the most corrupt 30% of congress to get their attention.
I hope I have my freedom to say this, but it would bring joy to my soul if someone would actually do this. myself I don't feel the puppets are worth the bullets, they can just get replaced by new filth, better barricaded all at the cost of tax payers

Forum List

Back