Does Anyone Have the LG Rumor 2?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
So the last phone I bought was the Virgin Mobile Cyclops. I like the phone and all but . . . . ah, things are more blurry now than when I got it about 4 years ago. Partly age, partly because the keypad buttons are backlit in red and it makes it even harder to see (even the college kid thinks this). So VM has an LG Rumor 2 with black buttons/white info and a slide-out qwerty keyboard. It sells for $90 most everywhere. WalMart had it on sale last week for $39 and of course I thought too long about it and now it's back to their regular price of $49. Still $40 cheaper than anywhere else.

Was just wondering if anyone else has/had this phone and how they liked it. I can't find it in a store to try it out and was specifically wondering about the keypad, as I text more than using the phone part, which is the same on all their non-touch phones anyway.

I had one for a couple of hours it seemed Ok, I had to send it back for some reason I dont understand. you would have to ask my wife why and you would still not understand.

I was wondering if you could use a phone not supplied by Virgin Mobile or AT&T etc., while using/paying for their service?

I was wondering if you could use a phone not supplied by Virgin Mobile or AT&T etc., while using/paying for their service?

Not that I'm aware of. VM runs off of the Sprint network but I can't buy a Sprint phone and have it work on VM, it has to be a VM phone. I've had VM for six years or so and it works just fine (read good service and cheap!) for us.

Forum List

Back