Does anyone have any faith in the fbi

It can't be overstated how big a problem this is for America. The FBI and the CIA have been perverted into political hit squads working for the Democrats. The FBI apparently spends all of it's time trying to take down the Republican President.

Mule-Comey-Wray. Enough said.

I have faith in most rank and file FBI agents. I have no faith in their leadership which has been politicized and weaponized.
That’s like saying “ I know the Emporer is evil; but I support the Stormtroopers...”

This isn't Star Wars. FBI agents can still do the right things, but their leadership can also be politically motivated, and support subterfuge which I think they have with Trump.
“Can”... How many did? None. The rank and file take their cues from leadership. Crooked, or otherwise. The Hannityesque middling ground approach to trust in government agencies, or agents is nothing but cover for the lack of enough moxy to call out corruption.
How many of these agents engaged fellow members at Ruby Ridge, in defense of citzens? ZERO... Waco? ZERO... The Bundy standoff? ZERO... If you think the rank and file are beholden to some star spangled sense of Americana; You’ve got another thing coming...

I agree that they will follow the orders of those that pay them, and hold their pensions, and benefits in their hands. However, I do NOT think the average FBI employee is a political operative looking to overthrow a sitting President, or ruin the country.

Oh, and I haven't watched Fox News in years as I cut the cable long ago. No comment on Fox, I just don't receive it on my tv anymore.
Your post pretty much says it all. They hold no loyalty to the American people. They are loyal to the ones who pay them. Kinda like mercenaries. Hardly the type I’d look to for the model of a hero. If they aren’t loyal to you, and me, over the money; what good are they to us as citizens?

I never called them heroes. I only said they weren't as political as their leadership, and they aren't. Will they follow orders? Yes, but to a point I believe. I probably have SLIGHTLY more faith in them than you do.

That’s like saying “ I know the Emporer is evil; but I support the Stormtroopers...”

This isn't Star Wars. FBI agents can still do the right things, but their leadership can also be politically motivated, and support subterfuge which I think they have with Trump.
“Can”... How many did? None. The rank and file take their cues from leadership. Crooked, or otherwise. The Hannityesque middling ground approach to trust in government agencies, or agents is nothing but cover for the lack of enough moxy to call out corruption.
How many of these agents engaged fellow members at Ruby Ridge, in defense of citzens? ZERO... Waco? ZERO... The Bundy standoff? ZERO... If you think the rank and file are beholden to some star spangled sense of Americana; You’ve got another thing coming...

I agree that they will follow the orders of those that pay them, and hold their pensions, and benefits in their hands. However, I do NOT think the average FBI employee is a political operative looking to overthrow a sitting President, or ruin the country.

Oh, and I haven't watched Fox News in years as I cut the cable long ago. No comment on Fox, I just don't receive it on my tv anymore.
Your post pretty much says it all. They hold no loyalty to the American people. They are loyal to the ones who pay them. Kinda like mercenaries. Hardly the type I’d look to for the model of a hero. If they aren’t loyal to you, and me, over the money; what good are they to us as citizens?

I never called them heroes. I only said they weren't as political as their leadership, and they aren't. Will they follow orders? Yes, but to a point I believe. I probably have SLIGHTLY more faith in them than you do.
What is this faith predicated on? Can you give us a notable example of Agents breaking ranks with with fellow mercenaries, to take a principled stand for the American people, at great risk to themselves?

What is this faith predicated on? Can you give us a notable example of Agents breaking ranks with with fellow mercenaries, to take a principled stand for the American people, at great risk to themselves?

We haven't reached that point YET where they would have to do that. If Hillary had won, maybe. If Biden, or Bernie or one of the other Clown Car members win, maybe.

We haven't reached that point YET where they would have to do that. If Hillary had won, maybe. If Biden, or Bernie or one of the other Clown Car members win, maybe.
There have been a number of times where breaking ranks would have been more than appropriate. It would have been duty. If they were sworn to the people. Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Bundy Standoff... And likely many others we’ve never even heard of.

So what is your opinion about Federal Bureau Of Investigation after the whole thing about the election fallout. Honestly, I think that agents who have developed any bias in a high profile case that would be involved in the current political situation should had been removed from the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Putin approves your message.

So you approve of agents investigating things in which they have a confirmed bias about?

I have faith in most rank and file FBI agents. I have no faith in their leadership which has been politicized and weaponized.

The average FBI agent is lying often too. Is it only a problem if they lie and cheat when the President is involved?

Case solved.

proxy.duckduckgo-2.jpg

So what is your opinion about Federal Bureau Of Investigation after the whole thing about the election fallout. Honestly, I think that agents who have developed any bias in a high profile case that would be involved in the current political situation should had been removed from the case.

Never trusted them in the 60s and very much don't today. They have a bad rep in planting evidence.

So you approve of agents investigating things in which they have a confirmed bias about?

If it’s a political investigation and then no. Because that would cause a question in the situation. We have seen this in the worthless email case that turns out to be ridiculous! I don’t want to confirm anything but, no one is asking the right questions. Let’s flip the script and, let’s put the president in the same position. Some people still feel like they have

The average FBI agent is lying often too. Is it only a problem if they lie and cheat when the President is involved?
Some have been charged with Murder, planting evidence, purgery, false arrest, evidence tampering, wife beating e,t,c. You figure it out.

Wasn't the FBI supposed to stop 9/11/2001? They failed to, and W. Bush literally fucked all Americans with the "Patriot Act" after the FBI failed to do their job. I am not a fan. They're worried about working girls and DotCom and Hollywood movies instead of things that are actually relevant. I'm not a fan. During Obama's adminstration, they were the arm of militant Hollywood people like Weinstein, supporting HIPA and RIPA. Personally I don't give a shit about any movies from that era because fuck them all! :1peleas:

If I can post a flip off emoji I would

Forum List

Back