does anyone have a problem with executing Americans without due process ??

I am telling you that your argument about 'due process' has nothing to do with the droning of our citizens in other lands. They are aiding and abetting the enemy who is killing our and others' peoples. If one puts himself out of reach of the LEO and the military, drones and cruise missiles and laser-guided bombs are quite possibly in that that person's future.

The argument of "due process" is not a legitimate defense for protecting people involved in terrorism. Surrender and come in and face the music.

Cops killed John Dillinger as well as Bonnie and Clyde without warning in ambushes. One was on the streets of Chicago, the other on a Louisiana back road that I know well. Why? They would not surrender, and they were too dangerous to apprehend.

Your hatred of the government (yours and others like you) unhinges you from fact and reason.
. Federal agents, led by Melvin Purvis andSamuel P. Cowley, moved to arrest Dillinger as he exited the theater. He pulled a weapon and attempted to flee but was shot four times and killed.[3]
The real story is that he and the Lady in Red exited the theatre, she tipped off the agents, and they stepped behind him and shot him twice in the back of the head. No warning was given.

The case was not made.

The case was not made'....in YOUR mind. Doesn't make it so.

You wish to circumscribe the President's war powers, and that is not your duty.
Where in the Constitution does it say the President of the united States can have his own personal drone assassination program where he can nominate, approve, and give the order to have someone assassinated?
He has the AUMF given to him by Congress.

Entirely constitutional.

I am telling you that your argument about 'due process' has nothing to do with the droning of our citizens in other lands. They are aiding and abetting the enemy who is killing our and others' peoples. If one puts himself out of reach of the LEO and the military, drones and cruise missiles and laser-guided bombs are quite possibly in that that person's future.

The argument of "due process" is not a legitimate defense for protecting people involved in terrorism. Surrender and come in and face the music.

Cops killed John Dillinger as well as Bonnie and Clyde without warning in ambushes. One was on the streets of Chicago, the other on a Louisiana back road that I know well. Why? They would not surrender, and they were too dangerous to apprehend.

Your hatred of the government (yours and others like you) unhinges you from fact and reason.
. Federal agents, led by Melvin Purvis andSamuel P. Cowley, moved to arrest Dillinger as he exited the theater. He pulled a weapon and attempted to flee but was shot four times and killed.[3]
The real story is that he and the Lady in Red exited the theatre, she tipped off the agents, and they stepped behind him and shot him twice in the back of the head. No warning was given.
better tell/fix the wikipedia.

If some terrorist dipshit has declared war on the US, he becomes a legitimate target. It doesn't matter if he dies by a Warthog, a B-52, or a drone.

It's all good.

Does being an American citizen who has joined with the terrorists exempt you from being bombed in a war zone? Please explain how THAT works. This should be good.

If some terrorist dipshit has declared war on the US, he becomes a legitimate target. It doesn't matter if he dies by a Warthog, a B-52, or a drone.

It's all good.

Does being an American citizen who has joined with the terrorists exempt you from being bombed in a war zone? Please explain how THAT works. This should be good.
define declared war, what about away from the battlefield. you got here too late.

It's all good.

define declared war, what about away from the battlefield. you got here too late.
wash, get back in the kitchen and cook dinner before Coco slaps you like the bitch you are.

It's all good.

wash, get back in the kitchen and cook dinner before Coco slaps you like the bitch you are.
had a couple of shots of courage did ya ?? heh.
i'm still trying to figure out when dillinger drew his gun ?
nice try keyman... UR theman.:)

My personal opinion? The second you go off to the ME to help out the terrorists, you should no longer be considered a US citizen, because by your actions, you have proven that you are a threat to this country. When that happens and can be proven (as in the case of the US terrorist killed by a drone strike), the Senate should immediately come together and have a vote to renounce their citizenship.

After that? Treat 'em like enemy combatants and blow them off the planet.

It's all good.

had a couple of shots of courage did ya ?? heh.
i'm still trying to figure out when dillinger drew his gun ?
nice try keyman... UR theman.:)
Dillinger never drew his gun. The G men walked up behind him and killed him. From the New York Times, July 22, 1934, "Chief Purvis leaned over the dying outlaw, looked at a gold fing [ring] which Dillinger was known to wear as a luck piece at all times, took his pistol from his belt -- it was thrust down below the belt -- and ordered that he be taken to the nearest hospital."

Last edited:
What does it say in the constitution when the government takes up arms against the people?

you know, there are a lot of bleeding heart liberals that think we don't need assault rifles to hunt deer, which is true.
assault weapons are for an out of control government (i have to parse my words carefully so as not to be construed as sedition because i'm on government watch lists, having a high profile conservative website in development). i don't dare total free speech it until obama is gone). the other thing, and i've said this before, it's the mobs of roving mad max people that will collect vehicles and weapons as the scatter from the cities, that whom i need protection from, not isis in vermont, not yet.

here is my point, if some people like obama or hillary separate the military from the people (martial law), will they be able to dronekill, rural people defending their homes and families from fellow citizens and a government melt down ??

i'm just trying to look ahead a little bit.

i want to make very clear, when it comes to the second amendment, i am in no way criticizing, the wonderful fabulous government we have now. :)[/QUOTE]
Gun nut nuff said.

My personal opinion? The second you go off to the ME to help out the terrorists, you should no longer be considered a US citizen, because by your actions, you have proven that you are a threat to this country. When that happens and can be proven (as in the case of the US terrorist killed by a drone strike), the Senate should immediately come together and have a vote to renounce their citizenship.

After that? Treat 'em like enemy combatants and blow them off the planet.
one good thing is that the laser drones will assassinate enemies more cleanly.

i want to make it clear that i like people like awlaki dead. there are few things worse than treason for a free nation.
what i'm getting at with this, is where does it stop, and by what definition ?

this is from salon, which i consider to be sketchy, but it riases the issue

Two weeks after the U.S. killed American citizen Anwar Awlaki with a drone strike in Yemen — far from any battlefield and with no due process — it did the same to his 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, ending the teenager’s life on Friday along with his 17-year-old cousin and seven other people. News reports, based on government sources, originally claimed that Awlaki’s son was 21 years old and an Al Qaeda fighter (needless to say, as Terrorist often means: “anyone killed by the U.S.”), but a birth certificate published by The Washington Post proved that he was born only 16 years ago in Denver. As The New Yorker‘s Amy Davidson wrote: “Looking at his birth certificate, one wonders what those assertions say either about the the quality of the government’s evidence — or the honesty of its claims — and about our own capacity for self-deception.” The boy’s grandfather said that he and his cousin were at a barbecue and preparing to eat when the U.S. attacked them by air and ended their lives. There are two points worth making about this:

The killing of Awlaki’s 16-year-old son

it's a fascinating subject that will see the inside of a courtroom i predict.
satellites with lasers, you get the idea, i'm trying to look ahead a little bit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back