Does anyone get the feeling that we are being duped?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I do not know about anyone else, but why are we not investigating the government handling of banks, programs for job creation, waterboarding, our approach to apprehending Al Qaeda(should we not have them by now?) and various other types of questionable actions of the past to present?.

No no--not the shadow socialits that Glenn Beck is chasing. They are controversial and could do some damage--but what about those that may have commited crimes against us? Why does that lack the necessary buzz in the media--all media and not just mainstrean media? Nor the interests in the Death panels and fascists mandates in the Health care bill.

I am talking about the possible criminal behavior of our elected leaders, both present and past, and the lack of curiousity in what they are or have been doing this past decade.

Do you feel duped? Do you feel that the present administration is trying to over up past deeds while keeping us preoccupied with trivialities. Do you think the Republicans are also performing their part in their "commie search" and "this is a real conservative" fanaticism?

I do. Also, I want to see if there are any ideas out there that could get the bailout rolling. I want to look at the bailouts first, because I think someone robbed our Republic.

Your post looks like it belongs in the conspiracy folder, not the politics one. I think your generalities are too vague to debate effectively. Normally a poster puts in a few credible links to prove their points. I don't think you'll get to many of us jumping in to defend the DC clowns. Or to your point, the DC crooks.

Investigation would indicate Congress or the press is involved. Look no further for your answer.

I do not know about anyone else, but why are we not investigating the government handling of banks, programs for job creation, waterboarding, our approach to apprehending Al Qaeda(should we not have them by now?) and various other types of questionable actions of the past to present?.

No no--not the shadow socialits that Glenn Beck is chasing. They are controversial and could do some damage--but what about those that may have commited crimes against us? Why does that lack the necessary buzz in the media--all media and not just mainstrean media? Nor the interests in the Death panels and fascists mandates in the Health care bill.

I am talking about the possible criminal behavior of our elected leaders, both present and past, and the lack of curiousity in what they are or have been doing this past decade.

Do you feel duped? Do you feel that the present administration is trying to over up past deeds while keeping us preoccupied with trivialities. Do you think the Republicans are also performing their part in their "commie search" and "this is a real conservative" fanaticism?

I do. Also, I want to see if there are any ideas out there that could get the bailout rolling. I want to look at the bailouts first, because I think someone robbed our Republic.

First of all...get one thing straight..the "bailout" and the Stimulus are for ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE ONLY...Wall Street. Who's interests do you think Geithner, Volker, Summers and Bernanke have in mind? It certainly isn't you and I. That's 100% for sure.

Why don't you investigate where obama was born. Let me know when you find out. Hell let the whole country know when you find out, because over 50% would like to know.

because I think someone robbed our Republic.

The Republic is just one big game of monopoly waiting to get fucked.

You win if you can hide enough funny money under the board and take from the bank when your opponents go to pee.

Duped? Hardly. This has been our modus operandi for nearly a century, to anyone who's paying attention. Of course, I never expected Obama to reverse a centuries-old tradition, especially given how he was born and raised in such a system.

If you cannot stop the game, you might as well play to win.

Last edited:
All our politicians are the same. There is no big difference between GOP and DNC, they are all scumbags. They keep us distracted with trivia while they rob us of our nation. Do we care? Not a lot. We prefer to tear llumps out of each other than face the cold, hard truth - because the cold, hard truth is too scary.

All our politicians are the same. There is no big difference between GOP and DNC, they are all scumbags. They keep us distracted with trivia while they rob us of our nation. Do we care? Not a lot. We prefer to tear llumps out of each other than face the cold, hard truth - because the cold, hard truth is too scary.
Ah, but we must dance...though I do grow weary of the same old song.

Forum List

Back