Does anyone find it ironic that on the 4th of July.....

sure you are. go to a store and pick out what you want.

I want a 250 watt incandescent bulb. Where do I get that?
Shop SYLVANIA 250-Watt A21 Medium Base Soft White Dimmable Incandescent Light Bulb at Lowes.com

lowes you fucktard

We both know it's illegal to manufacture them now, fucktard.

And what's wrong with that...

It's wrong because it's a limitation on our freedom, you servile boot-licking toad.

Such tyranny we live under. We can post anti government stuff all day long and yet, no knock on the door in the middle of the night from the tyrants.

It's wrong because it's a limitation on our freedom, you servile boot-licking toad.

Such tyranny we live under. We can post anti government stuff all day long and yet, no knock on the door in the middle of the night from the tyrants.

dear, its a subtle process. First they take 10% of your income and now 70% and brainwash you to think they really need it and are doing good with it. Liberals are now saying if we just can get to $25 trillion in debt all will be well, and still we elect more and more liberals.

Anyone who believes we are as free or more so than ever before is either of a very low IQ or simply cannot grasp what these three words mean; Freedom, Liberty, Rights.
We used to be able to order just about everything from a national catalog - even handguns, rifles and shotguns. We used to be able to talk smack about politicians in their presence. We used to be able to get a book at the library that taught you how to get that stump out of your field. We used to be able to ride a motorcycle without a helmet or drive a car without seatbelts. Kids used to be able to sell cookies and lemonade from a sidewalk stand. We used to be able to get on a plane without being strip searched. We used to be able to drive anywhere in the USA without being stopped by the border patrol. We used to be able to go to a movie theater and not have to worry about getting killed. (we used to be able to carry a gun anyplace in the state or surrounding states without breaking a single law.)

I especially miss ordering guns by mail like in the old days. I remember when a patriot could buy a WW2 Carcano rifle by mail. Don't believe me look up Lee Harvey Oswald and Carcano.

Anyone who believes we are as free or more so than ever before is either of a very low IQ or simply cannot grasp what these three words mean; Freedom, Liberty, Rights.
We used to be able to order just about everything from a national catalog - even handguns, rifles and shotguns. We used to be able to talk smack about politicians in their presence. We used to be able to get a book at the library that taught you how to get that stump out of your field. We used to be able to ride a motorcycle without a helmet or drive a car without seatbelts. Kids used to be able to sell cookies and lemonade from a sidewalk stand. We used to be able to get on a plane without being strip searched. We used to be able to drive anywhere in the USA without being stopped by the border patrol. We used to be able to go to a movie theater and not have to worry about getting killed. (we used to be able to carry a gun anyplace in the state or surrounding states without breaking a single law.)

I especially miss ordering guns by mail like in the old days. I remember when a patriot could buy a WW2 Carcano rifle by mail. Don't believe me look up Lee Harvey Oswald and Carcano.

Guns are a special case since the liberal govt has millions of them:

Thomas Jefferson
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Yes... And won't that snarky bit of Douchery be ever so profound when that changes back to the Wilson days when uttering dissent against the Progs did result in ones door being kicked in.

Of course back then few people owned the means to instantly kick such tyrants back out the door as every American does today.

So maybe that's it.

My guess is that the instant that the left were to disarm the citizenry... We'd see a stark shift in their approach... .

Last edited:
GOP or Dems, it doesn't matter who in those parties you elect, as they both pass things that add rights to corporations and cut them from the common folk. You still get TPP's, Patriot Acts, Freedom Acts, and laws on what you can eat, drink, grow and wear.

GOP or Dems, it doesn't matter who in those parties you elect, as they both pass things that add rights to corporations and cut them from the common folk. You still get TPP's, Patriot Acts, Freedom Acts, and laws on what you can eat, drink, grow and wear.

dear, so what are liberal conservative or confused??

Being able to bleat their idiocies all day long is the only measure of freedom a libturd understands.

you can still buy them...stop lying. buy them, stock up and enjoy. you should only be around for a few more years so you wont need many.

The bottom line is that they are illegal to manufacture and soon it will be illegal to sell them. That's the issue under discussion in this thread, not whether there's a work-around that will last another year.
so far to make them illegal hasnt passed into law yet. It was never passed in the house in 2014. Again buy up what you want.

According to Wiki the regulations were created in 2012. It's probably another one of those cases were Obama simply by-passed Congress and create the law by executive order. One thing is certain: incandescent bulbs have virtually disappeared from the store shelves.
try 2006.

Take it up with Wiki.
In December 2007, the federal government enacted the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, which contains legislation to make incandescent light bulbs more efficient by setting maximum wattage requirements for all general service Incandescent light bulbs producing 310–2600 lumens of light. Light bulbs outside of this range are exempt from the restrictions. Also exempt are several classes of specialty lights, including appliance lamps, rough service bulbs, 3-way, colored lamps, stage lighting, plant lights, candelabra lights under 60 watts, outdoor post lights less than 100 watts, nightlights and shatter resistant bulbs. This effectively banned the manufacturing or importing of most incandescent bulbs of that time.[56][57]

Phase-out of incandescent light bulbs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

why? where you think i got it from

...we're celebrating "Independence Day" all while living in a radical tyrannical left-wing police state? I do.
We are indeed independent, every person at liberty to voice his opinions has he sees fit, including the right to express ridiculous lies as does the OP.

We aren't even free to buy the light bulbs we prefer. Only a fool believes we are still a free country.

A lot of my favourite things have been discontinued over the years too. It doesn't mean I'm living under tyranny or anything close to it.

Only an idiot would think that.

...we're celebrating "Independence Day" all while living in a radical tyrannical left-wing police state? I do.
We are indeed independent, every person at liberty to voice his opinions has he sees fit, including the right to express ridiculous lies as does the OP.

We aren't even free to buy the light bulbs we prefer. Only a fool believes we are still a free country.

A lot of my favourite things have been discontinued over the years too. It doesn't mean I'm living under tyranny or anything close to it.

Only an idiot would think that.

There's a difference between "discontinued" and "outlawed." The former is the result of technical innovation. The later is the result of tyranny.

Again, I have to note the libturd penchant for euphemisms. Now making something illegal is "discontinuing" it.

You people kill me!

And if the EPA and Obama administration get their way, we won't be able to celebrate like we always have. They want to ban fireworks and backyard barbecue grills.

Was the White House in Red, white, and blue lights on the 4th?.....Anyone?

aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Irony is someone complaining about tyranny based on imaginary offenses while promoting the confederate flag, a symbol of the south when they still practiced slavery.

Irony is someone complaining about tyranny based on imaginary offenses while promoting the confederate flag, a symbol of the south when they still practiced slavery.

dear a 70% tax rate is not an imaginary offense, its 70% of your career!! Do you understand??

Forum List

Back