Does anyone even care?

SpidermanTuba said:
Does anyone even care that the president has tossed the 4th amendment out of the window by authorizing searches of American citizens without warrants?

An exaggeration on your part to say the least, but in a word "no." I don't care if he listen to YOU talking to your favorite AQ operative anymore than I care if he listens to me getting the grocery list.

Don't look now, but somebody is probably reading this board. :tinfoil:

Well, I care, Spiderman, but probably not in the way you want me to. The Fourth Amendment was crafted by Englishmen who didn't want the king's agents rifling through their shops in search of untaxed goods at random.

It wasn't created with foreign terrorism in mind.

Of course, that wouldn't be a problem --- we wouldn't have trouble making the distinction --- if we lived in an ethnically and culturally cohesive nation, but we don't. We live in an aspiring Third-World crap-pile where bloodthirsty Muslims are "equal" to your white grandfather and given the run of the place. Open immigration, open borders, equal rights, multiculturalism, "diversity," racial equality... they all sound nice but they come with a steep price.

Forum List

Back