Does anyone else see 11's all the time?

Even if it IS on youtube!

FUCK!!! I feel like I'm in an old X-Files episode where the guy in the episode is the ONLY one left in the world that remembers this old X-Files episode. :eek: spacey..creepy/circular-like.!!:eek:

I hope the smoking man's in this one! :smoke:

Nope! It was about this guy that was murdering people in a numerical pattern and they thought it was Burt cuz he was always near by..not so...turned out he(Burt) was just this funny freaky guy that independantly studied numerical repeating patterns.

huggy, if it is not on youtube, you are a liar. you should know that by now.

go back to sleep

For LK

Mr. L.K. Eder
Somewhere in Cyberspace

May 1, 2010

RE: REJECTION NOTICE

Dear Mr. Eder:

We realize you did the best you could. But your best is not even remotely good enough. Obviously.

Your attempt at a witty "come back" is being returned to you since publication of such puerile and simplistic tripe is far below the editorial standards of even a Board which features the likes of ChristoFEARa.

We trust you will understand. Indeed, we are confident that you are well versed in rejection.

Sincerely,

The Editorial Staff of the US Message Board.

go back to sleep

For LK

Mr. L.K. Eder
Somewhere in Cyberspace

May 1, 2010

RE: REJECTION NOTICE

Dear Mr. Eder:

We realize you did the best you could. But your best is not even remotely good enough. Obviously.

Your attempt at a witty "come back" is being returned to you since publication of such puerile and simplistic tripe is far below the editorial standards of even a Board which features the likes of ChristoFEARa.

We trust you will understand. Indeed, we are confident that you are well versed in rejection.

Sincerely,

The Editorial Staff of the US Message Board.

i hope you did not waste too much time on this abortion of a witty hit.

and, yes, i did not even read it.

go back to sleep, now.

Welcome, Anguille.
You last visited: Today at 02:50 PM
Your Notifications : 11
menu_open.gif

:ack-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back