Does anyone else celebrate their conception day?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Don't get me wrong. Your birthday is a meaningful milestone. It's the day your parents first saw you. It's the day you took your first breath and had your first meal in your mother's embrace. It's pretty fucking special. It's not the day you came into existence, though. You were already almost a year old when all of that happened. Does anyone else celebrate the day of their creation too?

Don't get me wrong. Your birthday is a meaningful milestone. It's the day your parents first saw you. It's the day you took your first breath and had your first meal in your mother's embrace. It's pretty fucking special. It's not the day you came into existence, though. You were already almost a year old when all of that happened. Does anyone else celebrate the day of their creation too?

I'm not sure I remember it.....

Sure, those with their parents still alive could ask em. And that should be interesting.

How would you determine it anyway? Not as simple as counting back nine months. I heard I was due on the 7th but didn't show up until the 29th. Wouldn't that make my CD more likely the 7th than the 29th?

It's pretty simple to figure it out. Just go back 283 days from your birthday, mine is Jan.28. It might not be perfect depending on if you were a little early or late but it's pretty close.

Forum List

Back