Does anyone care we won the war in IRAQ?

Does anyone care we won the war in IRAQ?

The American people didn't WIN jackshit.

I dis agree
we were attacked
we sent a message very loud and very strong you attack us, are you are a known terrorist and hold weapons that are intended to do harm and ignore UN mandates, you will pay the price for your actions

It doesn't seem that the message had much effect...it probably doesn't help that we're fighting ideas and beliefs instead of nations.

The American people didn't WIN jackshit.

I dis agree
we were attacked
we sent a message very loud and very strong you attack us, are you are a known terrorist and hold weapons that are intended to do harm and ignore UN mandates, you will pay the price for your actions

It doesn't seem that the message had much effect...it probably doesn't help that we're fighting ideas and beliefs instead of nations.

I dis agree
When they attacked on 9-11 it was on
Friday another one met Allah
with ideas come people who have those ideas, which is fine as long as you dont act like Saddam and OBL to get your idea across

Those who have done that are on the permanent were not going to stop until you are gone from this earth list
there being there was behind the curtain on 9-10-2011
not any-more

The events of 9-11 look like that?

The events in Beirut were about as far removed from Grenada as the events on 9.11 were from Iraq.

I thought the reference fairly obvious.

To start with there was a relationship with Saddam and OBL
Case Closed | The Weekly Standard
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...om/Content/Public/Articles/.../378fmxyz.asp24 Nov 2003 – OSAMA BIN LADEN and Saddam Hussein had an operational relationship from the early 1990s to 2003 that involved training in explosives ...
Oh gawd. There is no line of bullshit from any rightwing source you won't believe as long as it fits your preconceived notions. Conveniently, the link you provided leads to a "Page Not Found" message. Ironic, no?

I have no idea what Beirut has to do with Grenada.

Reagan invaded Grenada after the attack on the Marine barracks in Beirut. That was the only connection.

Bush etal invaded Iraq after the 9.11 attack by AQ. That was the only connection.

Last edited:
The events in Beirut were about as far removed from Grenada as the events on 9.11 were from Iraq.

I thought the reference fairly obvious.

To start with there was a relationship with Saddam and OBL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...om/Content/Public/Articles/.../378fmxyz.asp24 Nov 2003 – OSAMA BIN LADEN and Saddam Hussein had an operational relationship from the early 1990s to 2003 that involved training in explosives ...
Oh gawd. There is no line of bullshit from any rightwing source you won't believe as long as it fits your preconceived notions. Conveniently, the link you provided leads to a "Page Not Found" message. Ironic, no?

I have no idea what Beirut has to do with Grenada.

Reagan invaded Grenada after the attack on the Marine barracks in Beirut. That was the only connection.

Bush etal invaded Iraq after the 9.11 attack by AQ. That was the only connection.

BS???????///
ccording to a May 2003 debriefing of a senior Iraqi intelligence officer, Iraqi intelligence established a highly secretive relationship with Egyptian Islamic Jihad, and later with al Qaeda. The first meeting in 1992 between the Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) and al Qaeda was brokered by al-Turabi. Former IIS deputy director Faruq Hijazi and senior al Qaeda leader [Ayman al] Zawahiri were at the meeting--the first of several between 1992 and 1995 in Sudan. Additional meetings between Iraqi intelligence and al Qaeda were held in Pakistan. Members of al Qaeda would sometimes visit Baghdad where they would meet the Iraqi intelligence chief in a safe house. The report claimed that Saddam insisted the relationship with al Qaeda be kept secret. After 9-11, the source said Saddam made a personnel change in the IIS for fear the relationship would come under scrutiny from foreign probes.
Saddam and Osama Bin Laden Worked Together for Over a Decade
Even the Clinton Justice Department was able to obtain an indictment against OBL which cited the terrorist's ties to Iraq.

A federal judge has granted two 9/11 families a multi-million dollar judgement - against Iraq.

9/11 Commish Bob Kerrey: News Docs Show Saddam a Threat
9/11 Commish Bob Kerrey: News Docs Show Saddam a Threat

A bombshell Iraqi intelligence document detailing a 1995 pact between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden to conduct "joint operations" against the U.S. proves that Saddam Hussein "would collaborate with people who would do our country harm," former 9/11 Commission member, Bob Kerrey said Friday.

Forum List

Back