Does Anyone Actually WATCH The Hallmark Channel?

Have to admit that as a whole, Hallmark is pretty gay

what's that?

what's the hallmark shit channeL?

never seen it never heard of it

but then I haven't watch TV for so many months..........
It used to be filled with Christian based programming...Little House On The Prairie....but like everything in America....the LGBT movement is invading it and perverting it. Just another sign of the influx of communism.
It's not enough to have their own channel....now they want to take over all of them.

what's that?

It used to be filled with Christian based programming...Little House On The Prairie....but like everything in America....the LGBT movement is invading it and perverting it. Just another sign of the influx of communism.
It's not enough to have their own channel....now they want to take over all of them.
The social justice warriors just like destroying and sucking the joy out of things other people like. They want everyone to be as miserable as they are

what's that?

Most Hallmark movies appeal to gays

what's that?

Most Hallmark movies appeal to gays
Most gays are pretty nice people.
It's the activists that are the assholes.
My sister's a Lesbian and she hates them.

Forum List

Back