Does anyone actually watch MSNBC?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Sometimes right wingers attempt to use it as a counterpoint to Fox's obvious bias as a crude form of tu quoque. I can't say I've ever actually witnessed anyone watch it though. Is that really a thing that happens? Why?

I watched Chris Matthews election night when republicans picked up the majority in the House a couple of years ago. When the results seemed certain Matthews dropped all pretenses of professionalism. I don't know if he had a couple of drinks during the break but when he came back he looked and behaved like a silly sloppy drunk.

I generally watch at least part of Morning Joe weekdays and occasionally tune in to the various primetime hosts' shows too.

I just do it to see what the looney left is up to on any given day. Plus, the entertainment factor of some of them can be a hoot. For example, if you've never watched phony reverend Charlatan's show you've missed the worst of the worst. He can't even spit out the words he's attempting to read off the Teleprompter. Pathetic.

I generally watch at least part of Morning Joe weekdays and occasionally tune in to the various primetime hosts' shows too.

I just do it to see what the looney left is up to on any given day. Plus, the entertainment factor of some of them can be a hoot. For example, if you've never watched phony reverend Charlatan's show you've missed the worst of the worst. He can't even spit out the words he's attempting to read off the Teleprompter. Pathetic.

I do too and I totally agree with you and Chris Mathews actually does spit when he's mad. :)
It's hilarious to watch.

Chris Mathews cannot get enough of himself and cannot listen for more than three words before he interrupts his guests. Rachel Maddow is the insane co-ed that everyone on campus avoids for fear she will pull out a machete and cut your head off. The Ed Show is what all should watch if you are considering going on a health kick. Then there is the King of Freaks,Da Rev Al Sharpton, caught on camera dealing cocaine, getting the crap beat out of him by a black DC mayor, owes more back taxes than Al Capone and he is clinging to every civil right black person in America and closely resembling a Muppet . I keep waiting for his very big head to roll off his skinny ,little neck. I do love all that pomade he greases his head with. I would give a month's pay to see him the barber shop after a good washing to see that hair then. Hell, Jimmy Hendrix is alive and well.

Maddow doesn't pretend to be unbiased. In fact she might not even claim to be a "journalist" which is the term they all use these days whether it is accurate or not. Maddow is first and foremost a lesbian advocate, that's why they hired her. She might spin some left wing bullshit just to pretend to give her show some variety but it's all about stroking the dwindling but angry democrat party base.

I don't watch it. I don't know anybody that watches it. if it wasn't for the right wingers on the forum I would have no idea what these people are doing.

Maddow doesn't pretend to be unbiased. In fact she might not even claim to be a "journalist" which is the term they all use these days whether it is accurate or not. Maddow is first and foremost a lesbian advocate, that's why they hired her. She might spin some left wing bullshit just to pretend to give her show some variety but it's all about stroking the dwindling but angry democrat party base.
That sounds so familiar...

We all recall when Matthews got that thrill up his leg just listening to Barry speak, so tune him in this Tuesday. A tease on Meet the Press today said Chrissy will be interviewing Barry in person! At the very least I'm expecting a long loud orgasmic outburst to accompany his thrill this go-round. Too bad so many people will miss it given the abysmal ratings of his Soft Ball show though.

I do too and I totally agree with you and Chris Mathews actually does spit when he's mad. :)
It's hilarious to watch.

I always saw it as more of a drool. Mad or not.

Sometimes right wingers attempt to use it as a counterpoint to Fox's obvious bias as a crude form of tu quoque. I can't say I've ever actually witnessed anyone watch it though. Is that really a thing that happens? Why?

Well, it can only be gotten on upper level cable packages, while Fox "News" is available on all basic cable packages (because most Fox news watchers are old and/or poor), so it isn't at all equivalent.

I watch MSNBC once in a while, mostly for the laughs..

It's not quite news...it's more like watching angry puppet shows..

Watch Maddow on occasion. Though I'm usually wondering if she has a sex tape. Would pay good money to see her on the job. :)

I quit about seven years ago, as it became the Obama Channel.

Rachel Maddow is good to watch

The rest pretty much suck big time

American Bicep TV

I originally thought MSNBC was a simple consumerism 'by-product' of modern age media proliferation (a social demand for simply all kinds of TV).

Then, I noticed that it presented life-expose programs such as "Lockup" (44 Blue Productions) with a certain degree of flair and decent broadcast reliability.

Isn't that what we want? --- TV that inspires 'populism intellectualism.'

:afro:

Lockup (TV Series - MSNBC)

pythona-enforcer.jpg

tape.jpg

I quit about seven years ago, as it became the Obama Channel.

Interestingly it was once a conservative channel, sporting the likes of Tucker Carlson, John Gibson and Ann Coulter.

As always, with commercial broadcasting it's not about ideology but "whatever works".

Forum List

Back