Does Anybody's Vote On This Board

actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota your vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, your vote is moot...

So whose vote will actually mean something come November?

Ohio

Obama saved the auto-industry which helped Ohio immensely.

Romney, on the other hand, has tax shelters in Bermuda and Switzerland. His Bain capital made profits by sending American jobs to cheap labor markets.

Romney is not a great American. His loyalty is not to hard working families. He had become wealthy breaking this country apart.

He should move off-shore with his money.

The GOP knows all this. They know Romney needs Ohio. So they are going to lie about and demonize Obama more than anyone has ever seen.

yea because none of the Rich Democrats do the same thing....

actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota your vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, your vote is moot...

Those of us that live in one of the other 44 states will have our vote count.

Using your logic no one should vote, You are beyond stupid. By the way every vote counts and even in supposed locked States one can vote in such away as to win the State for the other guy. Well unless we believe losers like you and don't vote.

oh hush... that isn't what he said :rolleyes:
That's Republicans for ya...always overreaching, overreacting, overacting, exaggerating, getting it wrong, blowing things out of proportion, taking things out of context, being on the wrong side of history and just being generally wrong all the time. Nothing new at all. :cool:

"so if thats Republicans for ya"...because one says something stupid its like that for all of them?.....right Marc?.......so by using your logic Marc i guess when Dean or TM's makes one of their outrageous statements i can assume every Lefty here including you agree with them....is that right?....

actually count?

Reagan won every state except Minnesota.

That isn't correct. I think the only president to win every state but one... Was Nixon. I'm pretty sure Reagan never won NY or California or Massachusetts. But I'll check.

actually count?

In the swing states it definitely matters. In my state (Virginia) it definitely matters.

actually count?

Reagan won every state except Minnesota.

i stand semi-corrected.

in 1980, reagan won 44 states but only had a little over 50% of the vote. just to put it into perspective, obama had 52%.

United States presidential election, 1980 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But in 1984, reagan did, in fact, win 49 states with about 59% of the vote.

United States presidential election, 1984 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

apologies. ;)

Forum List

Back