Does Anybody

I have one of those "sleep numbers" beds. I slept on a tempur pedic bed one night thinking I might buy one but it was just too damned hot, I guess because of that foam stuff. I've had the sleep numbers thing about 12 years and it does pretty good if you can't find a coffin to lay down in.

own a tempur pedic bed? What do you think?

Almost got one. But decided it was actually too uncomfortable after sleeping on one at a relatives house one time.

I'm a tosser and a turner. The memory foam creates holes and divits...which do fill back in...but it would wake me up every time I tossed or turned because I would slide back into the hole I had made previously.

We just bought a new mattress set 6 months ago. Has an inch or so top portion that is memory foam. Works for me, but then I can sleep anywheerrrrerrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I own one. I get lower back pain and am glad (actually estatic) to come home to it after 14 months on the road RV'ing. I've owned it about 8 years and have no major complaints. If you go with memory foam, go with Tempur-Pedic, cause I know people that bought other brands where the foam didn't hold its' form.

I lay down on one today at the store,, it felt soooooooo good.. that part about being hot bothers me though.

I have a beauty rest, is is awesome, one of the top of the line.

Also in my house I have a sleep number bed. It is great. But I do not sleep in it.

I also have the guest bed. It is OK. I tried one of the temper pedics, and it was awful, you kind of stick to it, no free flowing across those beds. I also believe that it being a spongy material may cause icky bacteria

foam does not cause bacteria. bacteria cause bacteria. regardless of what bed you get, it will contain bacteria and dust mites. That does not mean it is unclean.

Forum List

Back