Does Anybody Watch "Red Eye" With Greg Gutfeld

Gut has an interesting background. He used to be a contributor to Huffington blogs but he works for FOX. He claims to be a libertarian and that's usually a code word for a conservative who is afraid to admit he is a conservative. His campaign to open a Muslem gay bar near the Ground Zero site is pretty funny. Canadians must be watching because they demanded an apology when he insulted the Canadian army.

Yeah, you prolly like Rachel Madcow (or however you spell her name) huh?

You mean Dr. Rachel Maddow?

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Uh, yeah...I like her better than ol Cupps....lololololol

She's a fucking Rhodes scholar and a Oxford grad and a Dr. :doubt:

Maddow has a degree in "public policy" and a Doctorate in Philosophy of Politics? Wow, how unimpressive. :tongue: Those subjects are the equivalent of "basket weaving" and "film studies" in the real world........:lol::lol::lol:

AND she's an ugly man hater too....yuck....

And glen beck went to high school.

A rhodes scholor is a basket weaver? Oxford, Stanford, but she is a basket weaver? A Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics who has a talk show about politics. Yeah..she is not even close to qualified. Hannity however is a failed constructionman. lololololol

Wow. Hack.

Last edited:
A guy on a message board calls Dr. Maddow dumb. This is priceless. Righty. That whole stanford, Oxford dr. of politics thingy just means nothing...she a lesbian! lololol

SC Cupps on the other hand is so purty. She makes you squirm and feel funny in your special area's as you snuggle down to watch an hour of fox..Wow.

Damn right.... :eusa_drool:

\/ \/ Lets see Madcow do this: \/ \/
se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

vlcsnap2010021106h56m00s225.jpg

As for Madcows pedigree.... Bush had a Hell of a resume and I bet you a dollar you thought he was a dumbass as well.

Degrees DONT MEAN SHIT if you dont know what to do with the knowledge you recieve.

Intellectually you are trying to copare maddow to bush? Bush got his degree's becuase of his father and from what I read, he was a c student.

Maddow is a doctor of politics who is very very good at what she does.

You guys like to look at eye candy and thats what fox gives you. No subtance, just hot babes. They will school ya.

Wow. :cool:

What I get from this:

Zona is not an adolescent, gay male.

Nope. She's an aging bull dyke who has the hots for Maddow.

Hell, she might be Maddow.

Damn right.... :eusa_drool:

\/ \/ Lets see Madcow do this: \/ \/
se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

vlcsnap2010021106h56m00s225.jpg

As for Madcows pedigree.... Bush had a Hell of a resume and I bet you a dollar you thought he was a dumbass as well.

Degrees DONT MEAN SHIT if you dont know what to do with the knowledge you recieve.

Intellectually you are trying to copare maddow to bush? Bush got his degree's becuase of his father and from what I read, he was a c student.

Maddow is a doctor of politics who is very very good at what she does.

You guys like to look at eye candy and thats what fox gives you. No subtance, just hot babes. They will school ya.

Wow. :cool:

What I get from this:

Zona is not an adolescent, gay male.

Nope. She's an aging bull dyke who has the hots for Maddow.

Hell, she might be Maddow.

I admire her truthfullness. I like when she does infrequently makes a mistake, she goes out of her way to aplogize and makes a deal of it on her show. That I like.

I have yet to see or hear Hannity say he was wrong ABOUT ANYTHING...ever.

You're gay. Go over to the Gay Parent thread and pick up your complimentary child.

I like when she does infrequently makes a mistake, she goes out of her way to aplogize and makes a deal of it on her show. That I like.

Yeah I see her apologizing a lot on her show.

Which was your favorite apology she had to give? The one for lying and saying a certain Republican politician knew about the Oklahoma City Bombing in advance or her being too stupid to realize she's bashing Palin with a fake news story from a website that puts out fake news stories? Or was it an apology for one of the gazillion other lies she tells?

Maddow is a hack and considered one of the biggest and notorious liars and jokes in the industry. No one takes her seriously. She's just a freak show. In fact during her show they should just have a clown on a unicycle juggling to circus music in the background while she gives the "facts".

rachel-maddow-320300wide322high.jpg

Last edited:

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Thats exactly whats wrong with her.

This is a hilarious one hour production that airs Monday-Friday at 3:AM, ET. Now pleased to see Greg having a regular slot with O'Reilly on Thursdays. Very *kewl!* The guy is a riot and is into Current Events and sexy ladies in short skirts...:lol: Always an hour of laughter for fans of the show.

Have you seen this show, which airs, unfortunately at midnight in Oregon, but at 9:pM on weekends?

Midnight in Oregon?

Well, it comes on at 3AM in New Hampshire (but I still get to see it occasionally because, on the nights I don’t work, I am usually up all night anyway).

Anyway, I’ve seen this program often enough that I am even leaning towards recording it to watch when I get home from work in the morning. It’s fairly entertaining and like nothing else (that I know of) in the “news” venue.

I also like the thought of not missing the episodes when S.E. Cupp is on the panel.

I like when she does infrequently makes a mistake, she goes out of her way to aplogize and makes a deal of it on her show. That I like.

Yeah I see her apologizing a lot on her show.

Which was your favorite apology she had to give? The one for lying and saying a certain Republican politician knew about the Oklahoma City Bombing in advance or her being too stupid to realize she's bashing Palin with a fake news story from a website that puts out fake news stories? Or was it an apology for one of the gazillion other lies she tells?

Maddow is a hack and considered one of the biggest and notorious liars and jokes in the industry. No one takes her seriously. She's just a freak show. In fact during her show they should just have a clown on a unicycle juggling to circus music in the background while she gives the "facts".

rachel-maddow-320300wide322high.jpg

Gazilion? Really?
Limbaugh/beck/hannity/ann coulter/savage/oreilly/ingram is a hack and considered one of the biggest and notorious liars and jokes in the industry. No one them her seriously. They are just a freak shows.

You are comparing them to Maddow? Seriously? I dont have time to pull all the fucking lies the ones I listed told over the years and I have yet to ever hear one of them say they were wrong.

Stay in your little hole thinking Maddow is a hack and keep watching fox. :clap2: I consider her brilliant compared to that clown Beck. I seriously do. He literally is a circus clown and you know he is.

weepy_the_clown.jpg

Last edited:

People.........pay attention to this. This is the fundamental reason why fox has such great ratings. People love to be told what to think. They love eye candy and shiny, sparkly things and they love to have the flames of hate fanned, that is why fox has such great ratings.

If this show has SC Cupps (or however you spell her name) on, I will never watch it. Oh wait, this is a fox show?

Oh hell no then.

so one's academic pedigree outweighs their general stupidity? Interesting thesis.

People.........pay attention to this. This is the fundamental reason why fox has such great ratings. People love to be told what to think. They love eye candy and shiny, sparkly things and they love to have the flames of hate fanned, that is why fox has such great ratings.

Just more of the same from you progressives.

You people think that you are so "enlightened" with your ivy league schools, intelligent with your degrees and titles in front of your names that you look down upon the rest of the human race with contempt and disdain.

That is exactly whats wrong with progressives.

We are all just a bunch of "Homer Simpsons", right?

You should look up the history of progressivism

This is a hilarious one hour production that airs Monday-Friday at 3:AM, ET. Now pleased to see Greg having a regular slot with O'Reilly on Thursdays. Very *kewl!* The guy is a riot and is into Current Events and sexy ladies in short skirts...:lol: Always an hour of laughter for fans of the show.

Have you seen this show, which airs, unfortunately at midnight in Oregon, but at 9:pM on weekends?

I watch it when I can't sleep. Gutfeld is sharp and his political views match mine fairly closely.

If this show has SC Cupps (or however you spell her name) on, I will never watch it. Oh wait, this is a fox show?

Oh hell no then.

Well thats quite the CV , she is schooled in opinion and indoctrination .
What a surprise. I thought she was just a hack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back