Does Anybody Watch "Red Eye" With Greg Gutfeld

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
This is a hilarious one hour production that airs Monday-Friday at 3:AM, ET. Now pleased to see Greg having a regular slot with O'Reilly on Thursdays. Very *kewl!* The guy is a riot and is into Current Events and sexy ladies in short skirts...:lol: Always an hour of laughter for fans of the show.

Have you seen this show, which airs, unfortunately at midnight in Oregon, but at 9:pM on weekends?

I don't.... But I am tempted to DVR it when I know S.E. Cupp or Lauren Sivan are gonna be on.

Gutfeld.... No use for him at all.

I watch it pretty regularly, as I am usually up late anyways.

Usually good stuff... especially when SE Cupp is on :eusa_drool:

BTW, she has her own show on Glenn Beck's Insider Extreme. Well worth the monthly subscription. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

(shameless plug :tongue: )
https://members.premiereinteractive.com/ows-img/glennbeck/pages/28585/127640.htm
They just don't come any hotter. It's definitely the glasses, and she knows it. She doesn't even need them, they're a prop. A very effective one, I might add.

cupp.jpg

If this show has SC Cupps (or however you spell her name) on, I will never watch it. Oh wait, this is a fox show?

Oh hell no then.

I don't.... But I am tempted to DVR it when I know S.E. Cupp or Lauren Sivan are gonna be on.

Thanks Midnight Marauder. :) Just wondering what you don't like about Greg, who is my fave of the main three on the show. ( Bill and Andy ) being the other regs. Love it when Thaddeus McCotter is on...Sensible politician with a great sense of humor. And "yes" MM, it IS those glasses on S.E. that she seems to know how to look Hawt! :p

BTW, she has her own show on Glenn Beck's Insider Extreme. Well worth the monthly subscription. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

https://members.premiereinteractive.com/ows-img/glennbeck/pages/28585/127640.htm

There are so many things wrong with this post.

Where to begin..............
Not being a hyper-partisan nutbar such as yourself, I don't give a red rat's ass what a woman's political leanings are when it comes to judging teh hotness, or whether I will watch her on TV or not.

If this show has SC Cupps (or however you spell her name) on, I will never watch it. Oh wait, this is a fox show?

Oh hell no then.

Yeah, you prolly like Rachel Madcow (or however you spell her name) huh?

You mean Dr. Rachel Maddow?

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Uh, yeah...I like her better than ol Cupps....lololololol

She's a fucking Rhodes scholar and a Oxford grad and a Dr. :doubt:

Not being a hyper-partisan nutbar such as yourself, I don't give a red rat's ass what a woman's political leanings are when it comes to judging teh hotness, or whether I will watch her on TV or not.

A lot of older republican gentlemen said the same thing about Palin. I dont care what her politics are about, she makes it tingle down there. Lets elect her!

LOLOLOL

Oh hell no then.

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Still as dumb as a rock though..... you can relate right?

A lot of older republican gentlemen said the same thing about Palin. I dont care what her politics are about, she makes it tingle down there. Lets elect her!

LOLOLOL
I don't know any of those type fellas, and I'm on record here a gazillion times as a Palin hater.

An outright one.

You're such a hyper-partisan lout, you can't even keep the stripes of the players straight on a message board. If they don't cheerlead you or agree with you, they are "from the right" or they are "republicans."

You continue to illustrate your towering ignorance and stupidity.

A guy on a message board calls Dr. Maddow dumb. This is priceless. Righty. That whole stanford, Oxford dr. of politics thingy just means nothing...she a lesbian! lololol

SC Cupps on the other hand is so purty. She makes you squirm and feel funny in your special area's as you snuggle down to watch an hour of fox..Wow.

LOLOLOL
I don't know any of those type fellas, and I'm on record here a gazillion times as a Palin hater.

An outright one.

You're such a hyper-partisan lout, you can't even keep the stripes of the players straight on a message board. If they don't cheerlead you or agree with you, they are "from the right" or they are "republicans."

Show me where I said it was about you.

Towering ignorance and stupidity indeed. You being such a hack, you cant even see where YOU highlighed. Oh dear god you are such a dumb ass.

Thanks Midnight Marauder. :) Just wondering what you don't like about Greg, who is my fave of the main three on the show. ( Bill and Andy ) being the other regs. Love it when Thaddeus McCotter is on...Sensible politician with a great sense of humor. And "yes" MM, it IS those glasses on S.E. that she seems to know how to look Hawt! :p

Great, great show. (and how I first discovered Thaddeus McCotter)

I don't have cable but I'm enough of a fan that I watch the old episodes on Hulu. Last show I saw was the one where the wrestler/activist mistook the GOProud guy for the lead singer of the Spin Doctors. That show had me in stitches, LOL funny.

T.V.'s Andy Levy is the best. I'd follow him on twitter but I don't tweet. :lol:

LOLOLOL

An outright one.

Show me where I said it was about you.

Towering ignorance and stupidity indeed. You being such a hack, you cant even see where YOU highlighed. Oh dear god you are such a dumb ass.
You continue to try to wipe the dogshit off your feet, now you have it in your mouth. Context, s0n.... It's not something you can conveniently just push aside.

But it's humorous to watch you try!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A guy on a message board calls Dr. Maddow dumb. This is priceless. Righty. That whole stanford, Oxford dr. of politics thingy just means nothing...she a lesbian! lololol

SC Cupps on the other hand is so purty. She makes you squirm and feel funny in your special area's as you snuggle down to watch an hour of fox..Wow.

Damn right.... :eusa_drool:

\/ \/ Lets see Madcow do this: \/ \/
se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

vlcsnap2010021106h56m00s225.jpg

As for Madcows pedigree.... Bush had a Hell of a resume and I bet you a dollar you thought he was a dumbass as well.

Degrees DONT MEAN SHIT if you dont know what to do with the knowledge you recieve.

Forum List

Back