Does anybody really object to Putin in Syria??

1) he is only bombing because they wont surrender which they should do
2) Syria under Assad was not much of a threat to its neighbors or to the USA
3) if Assad is ousted you will probably have never ending Muslim civil war there that kills as many as current war but is ultimately won by ISIS or a hostile coalition.
4) Putin is rightly fighting terrorism there just as we are.
Naw man, you can poot where ever you want, I guess.
what??????????

3) if Assad is ousted you will probably have never ending Muslim civil war there that kills as many as current war but is ultimately won by ISIS or a hostile coalition.
what??????????
Are you against putin in Syria?

what??????????
Are you against putin in Syria?
no, and???????????????

Syria is one of the last of the secular non-Islamic Arab states. That's why the Wahabis want to overthrow the secular Government. The Syrian Arab Army is one of the few Arab Armies with a substantial Christian officer corps.
The Wahhabists AKA radical Fundamentalist Islam are certainly a problem. Still assholes are assholes and dictators are dictators.

During the Cold War, which ended about 25 years ago, the US supported RW dictators and the USSR supported Marxist dictators.....for about 45 years. Here we are in 2016 still experiencing the aftermath.

I have no love for assholes like Putin nor Assad. I support free nations, even if they don't agree with Americans.

I support secular states over Wahabi Islamist states. Dictatorships that are secular are preferable to Islamist dictatorships.

I support secular states over Wahabi Islamist states. Dictatorships that are secular are preferable to Islamist dictatorships.

Syria under Assad is BAATHIST -----not secular. Baathism is arab nationalism, entirely consistent with the KORAN according to its founder "arab Christian" MICHEL AFLAQ. It Is as secular as is ARYAN NAZISM

Forum List

Back