Does anybody know what Obama's foreign policies are ???

Here is an example of what a policy is.

The President said it was time to act when a thousand people were killed in Libya and 10's of thousands were fleeing that country.. His policy was to bomb villages from afar, and drive out the old regime.

Not a policy that I would agree with, but hey, he's the Prez and gets to set policy.

Now, in Syria, 10,000 have been killed and 100's of thousands have fled the slaughter in that country.

Strangely, the previously stated policy has not been enacted. So....once again peeps.

What is the foreign policy of this Prez? Make it up as you go?

Well does anyone know??? i mean other than helping muslim radicals take over the countries that were once on good relations with the US and turning his back on Israel what is his stand on international relationships ??

How does play it by ear or which way is the wind blowing sound??

Last edited:

The President said it was time to act when a thousand people were killed in Libya and 10's of thousands were fleeing that country.. His policy was to bomb villages from afar, and drive out the old regime.

Not a policy that I would agree with, but hey, he's the Prez and gets to set policy.

Now, in Syria, 10,000 have been killed and 100's of thousands have fled the slaughter in that country.

Strangely, the previously stated policy has not been enacted. So....once again peeps.

Is vacillation a "policy?"

A) Iraq was based on lies and personal revenge by Pubs. And grewvAlQaeda a thousand fold PLUS. Great job, Pubbies!
B) The french are right a helluva lot more often than incompetent, chickenhawk Pubs...They invented diplomacy.
Obama's actions in Libya were aproved by the UN, NATO, and the War Powers Act. Idiot. LOL
what??? the French are right on millitary action !! you are a stupid bastard !!! here's the French salute !!

Attachments

• $French_surrender.gif
    $French_surrender.gif
    85.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

What's wrong with vacillation? It's important to have your kids vacillated, or else they could get a disease! Why do you hate kids? :(

It is with this admin.

What's wrong with vacillation? It's important to have your kids vacillated, or else they could get a disease! Why do you hate kids? :(

Damn. Nobody ever thinks of the kids.

maybe the Russians know !![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's foreign policy: (Bowing) "Umm, ahhh... Um, now lookit...Ahhh, well um, your majesty...Ahhhh... Here... Ahhhh...Have an Ipod."

Forum List

Back