Does anybody know what Obama's foreign policies are ???

I do. His foreign policies are to tell everybody how sorry he is because of the great things America has accomplished and give other countries as much money as he can possibly give them.

That's just another Republican lie and you know it.

Obama has taken out more terrorists than Republicans let go, and that's a lot.

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

I do. His foreign policies are to tell everybody how sorry he is because of the great things America has accomplished and give other countries as much money as he can possibly give them.

That's just another Republican lie and you know it.

Obama has taken out more terrorists than Republicans let go, and that's a lot.

And violated more airspace.....

:eusa_whistle:

"The Obama Doctrine" by Washington Post columnist E.J. Dionne, which Dionne explains as "a form of realism unafraid to deploy American power but mindful that its use must be tempered by practical limits and a dose of self-awareness."
-- laughable bullshit and dishonesty from Wiki, etc. Barack Obama foreign policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A FORM of "realism"

:lmao:

tempered by -- practical limits and a dose of self-awareness.

:eusa_hand:

Dionne evidently wants to give the President a blow job and toss some salad while he's in the neighborhood.

Well let's see. He killed more high-ranking Taliban and Al Qaeda in 3 years, than Bush did in six. Inlcuding that guy that Bush said "isn't important". YOu know, that bin Laden guy? Yeah that one. So if by "helping" you mean "killing", then okay.
He showed us what an exit strategy looks like! That was nice. Full UN Support, no American casualties, in and OUT quickly. Didn't even bankrupt us in the process!
Oh, and domestically, he's caught over 25 terrorists groups in the planing stages of attacks - BEFORE they blew up American buildings and citizens - so he's better at connecting the dots than that other guy was. :lol:
hey listen up !! most of the things you mentioned were Bush's policies.... and thats the damn truth !!! what has he come up with on his own ??

LOL! You're brainwashed. Obama shifted the focus into Afghanistan. Obama shifted the focus on the Taliban and AQ while Bush spent our money and lives on a BS political war in Iraq. Obama prioritzed getting OBL while Bush said he "isn't important".
But I get it. Thou drinketh deeply of the kool-aid and will not be bothered with facts. :cuckoo:

just because you keep repeating things (your opinion), doesn't make them FACTS

Last edited:
Well does anyone know??? i mean other than helping muslim radicals take over the countries that were once on good relations with the US and turning his back on Israel what is his stand on international relationships ??

Well let's see. He killed more high-ranking Taliban and Al Qaeda in 3 years, than Bush did in six. Inlcuding that guy that Bush said "isn't important". YOu know, that bin Laden guy? Yeah that one. So if by "helping" you mean "killing", then okay.
He showed us what an exit strategy looks like! That was nice. Full UN Support, no American casualties, in and OUT quickly. Didn't even bankrupt us in the process!
Oh, and domestically, he's caught over 25 terrorists groups in the planing stages of attacks - BEFORE they blew up American buildings and citizens - so he's better at connecting the dots than that other guy was. :lol:

So what you're saying is you like "War Presidents?"

I can't wait to hear you spin this one... really... I just simply can't wait. Maybe you will spin it like you did with "Didn't even bankrupt us in the process!" I'm so wondering what tax Obama raised to pay for his wars on top of the Bush war he expanded... er ops, Obama re [assed the Bush era tax cuts right after he did mass tax credits in his stimulus...

I love how the anti war candidate Obama turns out to be one of the most pro war Presidents in our countries history and yet the liberals that hated Bush for wars now plan to vote for Obama who does more war than Bush.

Thank gawd Iraq didn't allow Obama to stay in Iraq past the Bush timetable like Obama wanted.

But everything I said is void because “Obama killed more people than Bush!!!” It’s fuckin R traded watching you noobs.

Last edited:
So? from what I gather from some in this thread, Obama is a killing machine and he got Bin Laden.

and that is suppose to explain what his foreign policy is?

Took out OBL, Mubarak, Tunisia, Gadafi, and soon Assad without any US casualties....NOT WARS!

The opposite of stupid, incompetent, war mongering, arrogant, chicken hawk, disastrous Booosh foreign policy- which Romney wants to do AGAIN!!! UNBELIEVABLE moron.

Took out OBL, Mubarak, Tunisia, Gadafi, and soon Assad without any US casualties....NOT WARS!

The opposite of stupid, incompetent, war mongering, arrogant, chicken hawk, disastrous Booosh foreign policy- which Romney wants to do AGAIN!!! UNBELIEVABLE moron.

Of course they were NOT WARS.

We were merely entering a foreign country's airspace without their permission and killing their citizens without congressional approval.

:clap2:

Well does anyone know??? i mean other than helping muslim radicals take over the countries that were once on good relations with the US and turning his back on Israel what is his stand on international relationships ??

Killing Bin laden, killing more Al-0qaueda members in 1 year then bush did in 6, ending a dictatorship in Libya, ending the Iraq and afgan war.

Killing Bin laden, killing more Al-0qaueda members in 1 year then bush did in 6, ending a dictatorship in Libya, ending the Iraq and afgan war.

Afghanistan, now, too????!!!!
:eek:

he had no choice !!! the intelligence gathering techniques used by the Bush administration and the terrorist grinder trap in Iraq brought about the deaths of many terrorist !!! do you honestly believe Bush would not have given the go ahead on Bin laden ??? Obama only gave the nod !!! he did not create the strategy !!! the same stategy.....you know ...the same techniques the left cryed about during the Bush yrs !!

Last edited:
A) Iraq was based on lies and personal revenge by Pubs. And grewvAlQaeda a thousand fold PLUS. Great job, Pubbies!
B) The french are right a helluva lot more often than incompetent, chickenhawk Pubs...They invented diplomacy.
Obama's actions in Libya were aproved by the UN, NATO, and the War Powers Act. Idiot. LOL

Last edited:
A) Iraq was based on lies and personal revenge by Pubs.
B) The french are right a helluva lot more often than incompetent, chickenhawk Pubs...They invented diplomacy.
Obama's actions in Libya were aproved by the UN, NATO, and the War Powers Act. Idiot. LOL

The French are fluent in the language of surrender.

vichy_water.jpg

Do you know what the question is that is being asked?

You cite actions that have been taken using the infrastructure of the past administration.

Those are not polices.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back