Does anybody here wanna audit the FED?

It's too late to matter. But sure.

We just had 3 debates and neither of the candidates addressed this crucial issue to our economy.

Why do you think that was?

Is the FED Reserve immuned to discussion, ridicule and debate?

No, they are not immune to discussion, ridicule or debate. We've seen that ove rthe last year or two the most.

Why do I think neither Obama or Romney want to discuss the federal reserve in debates? Because both like the abilities that the federal reserve grants the federal government. They are both big govt. spenders.

Or are you guys on some just along for the ride, crash and burn, party like it's 1999 type shit?

Talk to me!!... I wanna know whose serious about fixin shit and not just playing politics and pulling dicks.

Is there another REAL Patriot on this site besides myself?

What nefarious stuff do you expect an audit to find that is not already known?

We know the Fed loaned money to other central banks. We know the Fed is printing money like it is going out of style.

Are there hookers and blow hiding in the books? What?

.So if we the people, already know this, WHY aren't we the people screaming at the top of our lungs to get rid of the FED since they obviously have fucked up the house money. ???

WHY are we not holding these dickwad Candidates to task on this?

WHY are we just a bunch of giggling couch potatos enjoying the show??

PROOOF that the debates were just dog and pony shows, pep rallys, dick pulling ceremonies, whatever you wanna call them. but they weren't serious about a gotdamn thing but pulling the wool over the eyes of Americans even further.

Last edited:
It's too late to matter. But sure.

We just had 3 debates and neither of the candidates addressed this crucial issue to our economy.

Why do you think that was?

Is the FED Reserve immuned to discussion, ridicule and debate?

No, they are not immune to discussion, ridicule or debate. We've seen that ove rthe last year or two the most.

Why do I think neither Obama or Romney want to discuss the federal reserve in debates? Because both like the abilities that the federal reserve grants the federal government. They are both big govt. spenders.

^Knowing this, you know that voting is a joke and we are in for a surprise in November.

No literally too late to matter. As in the damage is irreversible and the fed purchase flow is important to economic stability. If an audit prove politically charged and puts the fed on thin ice, this ship is going to have a massive hull breach.

I would like to keep this topic alive. The election topics have gone way beyond ridiculous. This is a good subject.

Okay.

So what kind of damage are you speaking of? Are you speaking of the debasing of our currency, or something more? If more, what?

I would like to separate out those who want to audit the Fed because it sounds like a cool thing to say, and those who have a good idea what an audit would actually accomplish. I know you are the latter, so let's keep going.

I want to see how much of our money has been mismanaged, stolen, used inappropriately, given away to other countries behind closed doors, etc...

I wanna pull up the skirt totally. show the dirty panties and get this whore outta here. and start over with an American based system that controls the money. not a British one.

We were doing fine when we just operated with the U.S. Treasury and Fort Knox.

Or are you guys on some just along for the ride, crash and burn, party like it's 1999 type shit?

Talk to me!!... I wanna know whose serious about fixin shit and not just playing politics and pulling dicks.

I'd prefer we simply end the Fed as we should any attempts to place central price controls. The price of money (interest rates) should be determined by the market of supply and demand. Further, the federal politicians should not have the Fed as their personal ATM for every war or entitlement scheme they can dream up.

Audit the Fed? Sure, but it's too damn late to do anything about the damage they've already laid at the feet of those yet to be born. Sick cowards if you ask me...

I'd prefer we simply end the Fed as we should any attempts to place central price controls. The price of money (interest rates) should be determined by the market of supply and demand. Further, the federal politicians should not have the Fed as their personal ATM for every war or entitlement scheme they can dream up.

Audit the Fed? Sure, but it's too damn late to do anything about the damage they've already laid at the feet of those yet to be born. Sick cowards if you ask me...

You cant just end the fed! Holy shit man they are intertwined with everything in our economy! That is like cutting of a arm cause you broke a nail. You have to first take power away form them piece by piece....You dont defuse a bomb by yanking all the wires at once

sure why not audit the fed????? Of course if it happens you will never get the true numbers to audit.

So why keep them if they are not going to be honest with us? it's our money right?

they owe it to use to SHOW US THE BOOKS if we so choose to look at our expenditures, etc.

just like any other audit of an accountant. if they are cooking the books, simple, YOU FIRE THEM!

They have a lotta knives in our back, so you Gotta pull out one knife at a time outta your back or you'll bleed to death.

You cant just end the fed! Holy shit man they are intertwined with everything in our economy!

While it is true we could wind down the Fed's power and influence over time, taking several incremental steps until we returned to sound money. However, I'm not sure I agree we couldn't end the Fed's charter now.

How is the Fed intertwined in the economy in such a way that private lending institutions couldn't begin setting their own interest rates tomorrow?

sure why not audit the fed????? Of course if it happens you will never get the true numbers to audit.

So why keep them if they are not going to be honest with us? it's our money right?

they owe it to use to SHOW US THE BOOKS if we so choose to look at our expenditures, etc.

just like any other audit of an accountant. if they are cooking the books, simple, YOU FIRE THEM!

Because we allowed them to get to big and now they are to damn important to just close down without destroying our economy....We have to first with care start taking that power back.

You cant just end the fed! Holy shit man they are intertwined with everything in our economy!

While it is true we could wind down the Fed's power and influence over time, taking several incremental steps until we returned to sound money. However, I'm not sure I agree we couldn't end the Fed's charter now.

How is the Fed intertwined in the economy in such a way that private lending institutions couldn't begin setting their own interest rates tomorrow?

That is completely correct.

I think it has to be a strategic withdrawal. if we just jumped ship at once, the FED may try to crash the dollar. so we have to be ready for something like that just in case. so I say audit them twice a year, once before tax season and once after for 10-20 years to make sure they are not fucking up the money so we can see clearly how to pay down the defecit. them fuckiing wit the money is the whole problem here. interest rates. .

Because we allowed them to get to big and now they are to damn important to just close down without destroying our economy....We have to first with care start taking that power back.

Agreed .which is why we start audting them NOW.

Roll the Fed into Treasure. Thats where it should be anyway.

The politicization of monetary policy at this point is even more dangerous than the 12 charter federal reserve version.

If we end the fed tomorrow, it has to come with some free banking initiatives. Shockwaves are inevitable to any move to remove the federal reserve.

Forum List

Back