Does Anybody Here Remember When The Radical Left Weren't Such Pussies...?

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
I'm talkin' 'bout back in the 60's when the radical left was calling for armed revolution against the government...

today's pussified radical left would be an embarrassment to those awesome firebrands...

I'm talkin' 'bout back in the 60's when the radical left was calling for armed revolution against the government...

today's pussified radical left would be an embarrassment to those awesome firebrands...

You were with the SLA???!!!!!!!

I always liked Abbie and Jerry. Revolutionaries with a sense of humor.

They were true liberals. Not like today.

the left always has,and always will be pussies!!:cool:
I'm on the left and there's only been one person who's ever called me a pussy to my face, which was my soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend when she was out with my basketball buddy, behind my back. I told him not to fish in my pond, but he didn't listen.

I found her in an alley sitting in the back of my truck and walked up to her and said, "Where the fuck is he?". She goes, "I don't know!" and as I'm starting to turn around, she continue's, "....you fuckin' pussy!" So I turned around and smacked her in the back, with my baseball bat. I swear, her eyes just about popped out of her head! Then I hear him behind me going, "Oh yeah, well I'm right here!" and he picks up this chair. At that point, I gave him my best Babe Ruth across his arms and broke both his wrists in one swing.

When I told my other friend about the incident, he goes, "You broke'em both?" I go, "That's what they told me". And he replys, "That means he can't wipe his own ass!"

Don't ever live with a crack whore!

the left always has,and always will be pussies!!:cool:
I'm on the left and there's only been one person who's ever called me a pussy to my face, which was my soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend when she was out with my basketball buddy, behind my back. I told him not to fish in my pond, but he didn't listen.

I found her in an alley sitting in the back of my truck and walked up to her and said, "Where the fuck is he?". She goes, "I don't know!" and as I'm starting to turn around, she continue's, "....you fuckin' pussy!" So I turned around and smacked her in the back, with my baseball bat. I swear, her eyes just about popped out of her head! Then I hear him behind me going, "Oh yeah, well I'm right here!" and he picks up this chair. At that point, I gave him my best Babe Ruth across his arms and broke both his wrists in one swing.

When I told my other friend about the incident, he goes, "You broke'em both?" I go, "That's what they told me". And he replys, "That means he can't wipe his own ass!"

Don't ever live with a crack whore!

ummmm... okay... :)

Does Anybody Here Remember When The Radical Left Weren't Such Pussies...?

Yes, the last time I went to the bathroom.

The left aren't that radical and the right is.

Forum List

Back