does anybody care if they are labelled a racist !!!

Uncle Ferd says here inna South...

... if dey don't call ya a racist...

... ever'body thinks yer one o' dem gay lib'rals.
:eek:
you are an idiot !! do you believe everybody from the south talks that way !!!the only people that talk that way around here are blacks !!

with the left tagging everyone who disagrees with their policies a racist,and pulling the race card every time someone disagrees with a left wing minority have they unintentionally rendered the word racist meaningless ??? has anyone on this board ever been called racist for something that has nothing to with racism ?? if so please explain why you were labelled a racist and by whom ...:doubt:

Butthurt much?
nope !! you see i am not a victim !!! i don't fit the victim profile !!! so i have no fear of you or your kind !! i know without government assistance and bleeding heart white communist you are nothing !!!

You concluded all of that from my post?

soooo blacks are racist !!:eusa_eh:
Some are. So are some whites. So are some Asians. So are some everybody.

What do they all have in common?

They're stupid.

If you're feeling your toes stepped on -- good.
absolutely not !!! i like all races except one !!! to me facts are important ,truth is important ,and to recognize that one minority is more trouble,and do more overall harm than good while at the same time they blame whites for their weaknesses and infidelities is good common sense !!!
You have too much rep. Let me fix that for you.

with the left tagging everyone who disagrees with their policies a racist,and pulling the race card every time someone disagrees with a left wing minority have they unintentionally rendered the word racist meaningless ??? has anyone on this board ever been called racist for something that has nothing to with racism ?? if so please explain why you were labelled a racist and by whom ...:doubt:

Yup for my dislike of Islam, to which I always point out that Islam isn't a race,it's a religion.

Forum List

Back