Does Ann Romney's type of "American Woman" exist anymore?

Untitled-3-1.jpg

That doesn't come from Obama, it comes from YOU Steph.

really, have you seen his composite Julia?
that is what Obama thinks of women and moms..

Could you try to be constructive? Do you know how to contribute to a discussion without tossing in petty partisan nonsense?

When Ann Romney talks about women, she talks about the "home maker" and how taking care of children, cooking and doing laundry is very hard. She never talked about "women bankers" or "women engineers" or any woman "professionals". In fact, I'm not sure I heard her even say the phrase "working women".

She seems to give the impression that only women who are married, being taken care of by a man and with many children are "truly fulfilled". Not that she's "anti working women", just that a working woman comes in "second" in the fulfillment department.

In fact, it seems you almost have to be "rich" for her type of women to exist anymore in America. A kind of "retro 50's" leave it to Beaver type of mom.

So the question becomes, "Did Ann Romney really connect with that many women?"

Especially considering her "life of privileged".

She reaches out to the women that are constantly insulted by groups, such as NOW. They act like women are losers if they chose to stay home and raise their children. I'm sure they'd be proud if women all got abortions, then walked into the nearest welfare office. Then they'd be a protected group.

The Dems seem to think every person out there needs government to survive, so how desperate is that? You'd think that every woman is more concerned about free birth control than family values.

Last edited:
There's no 'premise' in there, you uneducated fool.

Of course there is. Be careful throwing words like "uneducated" around, champ.

If there were, you'd be able to identify it. You haven't. You can't.

Are you feeling ok?

It is a false premise the Ann Romney "represents" just one 'type' of woman, and that type is only wealthy women. It is a false premise that only wealthy women stay home to raise their families, and that they only do so as a luxury.

Are you really being so blatantly dishonest, or are you really so stupid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back