Does an ISIS fighter who died for Jihad have a right to privacy?

According to one state law, "HB 2276 says the names of those enrolled in these programs "are public records and available to the public" in accordance with the procedures of state law."

Panel OKs measure to release welfare recipients' names

I support the ideology behind this law and say no to privacy for any recipient. We, taxpayers, have a right to know who is receiving public funds and whether their activities run contrary to public policy or act in a way that compromises the health, safety or welfare of members of society
I suppose so. But if Trump takes over, you guys better promise you won't start stripping away civil liberties.
Interesting statement, What gives you the idea that civil liberties would be "stripped"?
I guess Trump seems like the kind of guy that might start doing that. You know, in order to "protect" us.
Trump is one man there is an entire set of parameters and processes he are anyone would have to go through in order to effectuate what you suggest.

By law he has a right to privacy. And we don't want to break any laws because then we'll be the terrorists instead of him.

Really?????

What side are you on. We are at war with these scumbags.

Look around this forum, Skye. There are LOTS of posters who are on the other side.

When Bush said "you're either with us or against us", an enormous number of disgruntled, low functioning leftists simply balled up their stupid little fists and said "o.k. -- we're against you, then" You see, these morons do not function by any sort of recognizable political philosophy, but only by taking the opposing position to anything labelled as "right wing". They hated Bush with a passion, so defend Islam with equal passion.

I suppose so. But if Trump takes over, you guys better promise you won't start stripping away civil liberties.

You want to see civil liberties stripped away, kid?

Just go to ANY country where Islam dominates and you will get your fill.

Forum List

Back