Does amybody want to be Romneys running mate?

What R wants to be loser whose name is associated with the loser liberal R, Etch a Sketch?

Seriously?

Mittens will surely lose and that's an automatic death sentence. And, if he wins? His "presidency" will be a terrible disaster, will go down in the history books as the president who killed the United States.

If it were me, I'd rather be a pathetic fat governor, a lying cuban or a ne'er do well quitter from Alaska. At least they can get a gig doing Dancing With The Stars or some such idiotic "reality" show.

The left accussed Bush Sr of cowardice - bailing out on his crew over the Pacifc in WW2.

Then did the same re Dubya re his honorable National Guard service.

(and did the same for Dan Quale for that matter)

Not shocking, I saw a lefty on this Very Board just the other day say.

"McCain never served, he crashed his plane 5 Times and spent the whole war in a Jail"

I mean how fucking low can you go.

You can bet they're all have nightmares about $$arah.

I cast my first vote for Nixon in 72.

He didnt need it.

freaking landslide

felt sort ofcheated

Palin craves it almost as much as she craves black cock.

and poof...you have been silenced.
Sorry Manifold...no interest in your childish rants anymore....easiest for me to put you on ignore.
Too bad...used to actually like you.

Lighten the Fuck up Nancy... :lol:

Even as Beaten down as Palin Pussy most likely is, I still haggle over $47 to Fuck her. :thup:

:)

peace...

Seems all the favs are playing hard-to-get.

On one hand - the VP is a ceremonial position.

On the other hand - history shows it a a stepping-stone to the presidency.

Coming from the Left, it is pretty funny to hear them trash potential VP candidates.

I mean these are the people that Made Biden VP. Does it get any less qualified?

sarah-palin.png

Palin craves it almost as much as she craves black cock.

Sorry Manifold...no interest in your childish rants anymore....easiest for me to put you on ignore.

Oh noes, one of the most intellectually dishonest cocksleeves on this board put me on ignore. How will I ever manage to go on. :rolleyes:

Hey, man, I don't know if you know this but he used to be homeless and now he consults people on how to start up small businesses.

palin craves it almost as much as she craves black cock.

Sorry manifold...no interest in your childish rants anymore....easiest for me to put you on ignore.

lighten the fuck up nancy... :lol:

Even as beaten down as palin pussy most likely is, i still haggle over $47 to fuck her. :thup:

:)

peace...

$48

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Oh noes, one of the most intellectually dishonest cocksleeves on this board put me on ignore. How will I ever manage to go on. :rolleyes:

Hey, man, I don't know if you know this but he used to be homeless and now he consults people on how to start up small businesses.

It's just Mani being Mani... his drama queen-esque labeling of anyone who dares to be offended by his juvenile crap. I'm quietly confident that Jarhead won't give a rat's ass about being labeled 'intellectually dishonest' by the King of the Intellectually Dishonest.

It's just Mani being Mani... his drama queen-esque labeling of anyone who dares to be offended by his juvenile crap. I'm quietly confident that Jarhead won't give a rat's ass about being labeled 'intellectually dishonest' by the King of the Intellectually Dishonest.

A lil' tone def, are we?

A lil' tone def, are we?

Just callin' it as I see it.... I'm fully aware of your motive. Mocking people for dragging themselves up by their own bootstraps while lecturing the board on why we should help the homeless... interesting liberal approach.

A lil' tone def, are we?

Just callin' it as I see it.... I'm fully aware of your motive. Mocking people for dragging themselves up by their own bootstraps while lecturing the board on why we should help the homeless... interesting liberal approach.

Mocking self-aggrandizing douchebags is more my style.

That should be clear to you of all people.

Jarhead's intellectual dishonesty, although stellar, is but a grain of sand in CG's haboob of intellectual dishonesty.

Truth :thup:

Stupid Mittens let it slip that he's vetting Rubio but it would be political suicide for Rubio to hitch his wagon to Mr Etch A Sketch. For one thing, Rubio has been caught in some lies and he certainly doesn't want those discussed in the open again. Also, its pretty likely that Mitt will lose and that would leave Rubio in a difficult place.

Mostly, both right and left would likely be insulted by Mittens' brazen attempt at pretending to be human.

Who in the world would want to be Mitt's running mate? Not a very good job offer.

Forum List

Back