Does American Eagle have the guts to confront Russian Bear ?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Does the American Eagle have the guts to confront the Russian Bear in Battle today?. God knows America has the technological edge with regards to overall weaponry. But I used to hear that the Russian Army had a numerical edge.
Is the situation still the same or has there been any major changes with regards to how the American military matches up to the Russian Military.?

Do you have the guts to admit that you are posting asinine crap?

Now with a screen name like "Bootneck" you should be the last person to critique someones post.

And no, its not asinine crap, its a legitimate question ,given the current geopolitical situation in the world.

Now with a screen name like "Bootneck" you should be the last person to critique someones post.

Oh boy! You really are coming out with asinine comments today.

You obviously haven't the foggiest idea what a bootneck is, have you. For your education and to save you further embarrassment, it is a navy slang term for a Royal Marine.

Now, care to explain why my screen name makes me the last person to critique someone's post?

Standing by for more asinine comment.

Does the American Eagle have the guts to confront the Russian Bear in Battle today?. God knows America has the technological edge with regards to overall weaponry. But I used to hear that the Russian Army had a numerical edge.
Is the situation still the same or has there been any major changes with regards to how the American military matches up to the Russian Military.?
Please enlist. We know you are dying to do it.

Oh Jesus, another conservative who wants to go to war with russia.

Why are you so desperate for war, when everybody here knows there's not a chance in hell you would volunteer to go over and fight to the death for Georgia?

I'm willing to wager any amount of money, that a decade from now this Georgian-Russian conflict will barely be remembered by anyone, and will merit barely a footnote in the history books, characterized as some week long minor, nearly forgotten border conflict over an unimportant small territory that has been in dispute for decades.

So calm down.

And no, its not asinine crap, its a legitimate question ,given the current geopolitical situation in the world.

Warmongering again, huh? You think your question isn't assinine? What is it exactly you intend to take them on with?

Oh boy! You really are coming out with asinine comments today.

You obviously haven't the foggiest idea what a bootneck is, have you. For your education and to save you further embarrassment, it is a navy slang term for a Royal Marine.

Now, care to explain why my screen name makes me the last person to critique someone's post?

Standing by for more asinine comment.

Oh I see, whats so royal about a country that steals other countries cultural relics ,then puts them on display at the British musuem.When are you "Royals" going to return many of those stolen artifacts that are now on display in the British Museum?Mr. Bootneck?.

Oh I see, whats so royal about a country that steals other countries cultural relics ,then puts them on display at the British musuem.When are you "Royals" going to return many of those stolen artifacts that are now on display in the British Museum?Mr. Bootneck?.

I told you that you'd come back with more asinine comment! Are you really that predictable, or am I just rather brilliant at recognising that you've reached your own level of incompetence. Now, do stick to the subject old fella, and answer the question. In case you've forgotten again, I'll remind you:

Care to explain why my screen name makes me the last person to critique someone's post?

If you are unable to answer, may I suggest that you go forth and multiply.

The first thing you should do when you find yourself in a hole - stop digging.

and just WTF does that have to do with the subject of either this thread or anything BootNeck has posted?

You think you could have been more obvious with THIS attack the poster on an irrelevant topic as a deflection?

I believe you were yammering on about do we have the guts to confront Russia on the battlefield, a warmongering, idealistic point of view that does not take into account the reality that we don't have currently have anything available to confront them with.

Perhaps if we hadn't unnecessarily opened a second front prior to completely securing the first front we might have enough assets to respond to another global emergency that actually requires military intervention.

A basic tenet of military strategy I would think someone claiming to be a vet would understand.

I told you that you'd come back with more asinine comment! Are you really that predictable, or am I just rather brilliant at recognising that you've reached your own level of incompetence. Now, do stick to the subject old fella, and answer the question. In case you've forgotten again, I'll remind you:

Care to explain why my screen name makes me the last person to critique someone's post?

If you are unable to answer, may I suggest that you go forth and multiply.

I don't care about the definition of your screen name. It still sounds weird.
And like I said you don't have any kind of right to critique me or anybody else
on these forums.

And answer the questions about the Stolen relics in the Royal British Museum.

Last edited:
on these forums.

actually, everyone has that right
you also have the right to ignore it

as to the relics, what the hell would HE have to do with that in the first place?
if you can somehow show that he has any connection to the royal museum you MIGHT have a point, short of that, you are only looking like more of an idiot

Ok, I have absolutely no concept of what's going on in here, so I believe I will retire from this thread.

on these forums.

Wrong. Address the questions in my post. They are relative to this thread. Yours is not.

Oh, and he has every right to critique you or anyone else on this forum that you do. So far you have critiqued his userID and tried to pin war booty gathered over centuries on him.

Using YOUR MO, how about you get a little more detailed about your veteran status? You could easily do so without compromising your anonymity. You don't sound at all to be what you claim.

This isn't a one-way street, pal.

Now, YOU opened this thread ... respond to your own topic.

Forum List

Back