Does America live in a military worshipping culture?

I would have been real pissed off to read that.

How about for Jewish soldiers, bigot?
I do respect them....

No one who has read your bullshit on this very thread believes that, bigot.
Bigot huh? So, you are one of those nasty jews. Refute what I wrote with facts. I can support my post.
I do respect them a***hole. I read Ariel Sharon's: Warrior.
Did it make you hungry for kosher?
I eat kosher. I generally have no problem with jews. I have no reason to lie here to you but my father fixed bayonet for some jews. Take it or leave it.
The bayonet needed repair?
I do not know sweetiepie. I wasn't there. Your sarcasm was not warranted. As I told you I have no reason to lie "hiding" behind an alias.
You stated he fixed bayonets for some Jews, what is the meaning of this aver? You silly biotch....
What that means is hand to hand in war. I do not take credit for it. It was an illustration that I did not grow up as an antisemite and I have no quarrel with jews if they do not stir shit.

I would have been real pissed off to read that.

I do respect them....

Bigot huh? So, you are one of those nasty jews. ...

I'm not Jewish, you idiotic bigot.
Do you have to be an asshole or just drunk as fuck picking a fight.

We certainly glamorize and romanticize the military. Every generation has it's war and our heroes are often soldiers. Fiscally speaking, we absolutely worship the military to the tune of $598.5 billion. We star a new war at least every half a year. One of the most effective measures of American politics is military invasion or suppression ( Iraq, Afghanistan). Any other questions?

We certainly glamorize and romanticize the military. Every generation has it's war and our heroes are often soldiers. Fiscally speaking, we absolutely worship the military to the tune of $598.5 billion. We star a new war at least every half a year. One of the most effective measures of American politics is military invasion or suppression ( Iraq, Afghanistan). Any other questions?
There is a need for limited military actions for being up to par in real time, real war, real casualties. But yes, there is more than necessary to keep the brass up to par.

americafuckyeah.jpg

I do respect them....

Stop whining, bitch. No one forced you to post antisemitic BS.

I do respect them....

I am not whining cocksucker I cannot help if you got more dicks you could handle. Apparently every orifice you have got filled and both your hands were jerking off other faggots. That's four dirty dicks you handled by yourself, no wonder you exhausted and cranky you fucking faggot. No wonder Guano picks on you.

I am not whining cocksucker...

Anyone can read all your idiotic posts here, bitch. First you try to boast of your bigotry, then you cry and carry on when called on it. Don't post stupid, bigoted shit in the first place and you won't have to beg and crawl like this later.

My generation's war was Granada. It wasn't a big thing for US.

Our military spending is reasonable compared to the size of our country and economy. Light compared to our commitments.

We do not start a new war ever half year.

"Effective measures of American politics"?

I am not whining cocksucker...

Anyone can read all your idiotic posts here, bitch. First you try to boast of your bigotry, then you cry and carry on when called on it. Don't post stupid, bigoted shit in the first place and you won't have to beg and crawl like this later.
Are finished sucking cocks you fucking faggot? Now you can research if I stated something factual.

Look at U.S. defense spending compared to the rest of the world. it is huge. just know it.
I guess we worship the military and the elderly. BUT if we had to be monotheistic, would you keep grandma alive for a year or make sure evil communists don't take over a foreign country?

Republicans only worship soldiers when the soldiers are killing people.

Once disabled or out of the military, Republicans work to cut soldier's benefits.

Republicans kneel at the alter of the Church of the Heartless bastard. It's kind of a faux Christianity.

Barely two hundred years old, the United States of America saved the oldest empires in the world in Europe as well as the rest of the world with the greatest, best trained and best equipped Military in the world. There would be no Poland today if it wasn't for the United States Military.

It must be a hot discussion I suppose.
I ran across discussions of different forums and the topic came up of America having a "Military Worshipping" culture and because of this, we are more likely to accept certain atrocities as "just the way things are". Things like accepting dead children as collateral damage, etc.
IMO I feel that some of this rings true. I'm not gonna sit here and bash the military because that would be counterproductive, but I will say that there maybe some taboos that need to be addressed.
Has America gotten to the point where we accept the most horrid of atrocities as someone "just doing their job"?
If I am not right - let me know.
muslim_ussoldiers_praying_1.jpg

I don't think so, if we did more people would enlist. When I was in high school almost all of my friends talked about joining the Military but I was the only one who enlisted. The Military may be romanticized here but not many are actually doing it.

It must be a hot discussion I suppose.
I ran across discussions of different forums and the topic came up of America having a "Military Worshipping" culture and because of this, we are more likely to accept certain atrocities as "just the way things are". Things like accepting dead children as collateral damage, etc.
IMO I feel that some of this rings true. I'm not gonna sit here and bash the military because that would be counterproductive, but I will say that there maybe some taboos that need to be addressed.
Has America gotten to the point where we accept the most horrid of atrocities as someone "just doing their job"?
If I am not right - let me know.
muslim_ussoldiers_praying_1.jpg

Yes but only as the result of other things.

"I also examined the influence of extramarital sex taboos upon crime and violence. The data clearly indicates that punitive-repressive attitudes toward extramarital sex are also linked with physical violence, personal crime, and the practice of slavery. Societies which value monogamy emphasize military glory and worship aggressive gods."
Article Body Pleasure and the Origins of Violence

Yes. They have forgotten this country's founding principles

"Were armies to be raised whenever a speck of war is visible in our horizon, we never should have been without them. Our resources would have been exhausted on dangers which have never happened, instead of being reserved for what is really to take place"
-- Thomas Jefferson; from 6th State of the Union Address (Dec. 2, 1806)

"the Romans fought for Empire. The Pride of that haughty people was to domineer over the rest of Mankind. But this is not our Object."
-- Samuel Adams; letter to Alexander McDougall (May, 13, 1782)

I don't think soldiers are "worshipped" in the US. There are many people who hate soldiers, calling them baby-killers, etc., and that sentiment is very much alive on websites like USMessageBoard. Generally, soldiers are respected, but not in places like different semi-political forums. Don't you like the US military? You must have some reasons for that...

The ideology of obeying the senior in rank suggests blind obedience. The cult of military was administered by the government after the WWII I think. Not soldiers are worshipped, soldiers obey those who are senior, and people are meant to honor all the militaries.

We have always since WWII had the Zionist in our politicians faces, and the with the AIPAC lobby, they seem to be in control.
I good while back I read the book: "Charlie Wilson's War"
It made me realize that most elections and political decisions are controlled by the jews here in the States. Media ownership, Bank ownership and or management (Federal Reserve) and holding major offices (elected and or appointed) Most jews on this board are either bashing Christianity and conservatism to occupy us with fighting each other while they do what they do best, trouble making behind the scenes.
(Your signature says it all, that can be applied to nowadays and when they get to absolute power will do the Gulag here too.)
So when they decide for us to fight their war, we will go to war.

Really I don't like any conspiracy theories but as to Jews rule the world you seem to be absolutely right and lots of present facts starting with those numerous real wars in the Middle East and ending with overall religious war all against Muslims confirm it completely. Mostly Jews are unseen but they are true world rulers.

Forum List

Back