Does America live in a military worshipping culture?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
It must be a hot discussion I suppose.
I ran across discussions of different forums and the topic came up of America having a "Military Worshipping" culture and because of this, we are more likely to accept certain atrocities as "just the way things are". Things like accepting dead children as collateral damage, etc.
IMO I feel that some of this rings true. I'm not gonna sit here and bash the military because that would be counterproductive, but I will say that there maybe some taboos that need to be addressed.
Has America gotten to the point where we accept the most horrid of atrocities as someone "just doing their job"?
If I am not right - let me know.
muslim_ussoldiers_praying_1.jpg

I ran across discussions of different forums and the topic came up of America having a "Military Worshipping" culture and because of this, we are more likely to accept certain atrocities as "just the way things are". Things like accepting dead children as collateral damage, etc.
IMO I feel that some of this rings true. I'm not gonna sit here and bash the military because that would be counterproductive, but I will say that there maybe some taboos that need to be addressed.
Has America gotten to the point where we accept the most horrid of atrocities as someone "just doing their job"?
How does the saying go? The military is for the purpose to break things and kill people. That's the basic job description. Collateral damage? It happens as casualties of war. What's your point?

Yes read Pnac and Project for the New American Century by jewish neocons, in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan ( grubs of the earth)
there are non jewish neocons too. We have always been in a war of some sort it seems, as the US is suppose to be a global power since WWII, with the fall of the British empire. Big money in war plus it helps with population control, all for the elites. We have always since WWII had the Zionist in our politicians faces, and the with the AIPAC lobby, they seem to be in control.

Up till now we have fought for SA, now they are actually doing their own fighting in Yemen, can't have it out of their control.

Last edited:
Reagan vs Carter, Carter served, Reagan not really: Reagan won.

Reagan vs Mondale, Reagan not really, Reagan won.

GHWBush vs Dukakis, Bush served, Bush won.

GHWBush vs BIll Clinton. Bush served and lost.

BIll Clinton vs Bob Dole, Dole served and lost.

Al Gore vs GWBush both served, Gore lost.

GWBush vs Kerry both served, Bush won.

Obama vs McCain, McCain served, and lost.

Obama vs Romney, neither served, Obama won.

Doesn't look like military worship to me.

We have always since WWII had the Zionist in our politicians faces, and the with the AIPAC lobby, they seem to be in control.
I good while back I read the book: "Charlie Wilson's War"
It made me realize that most elections and political decisions are controlled by the jews here in the States. Media ownership, Bank ownership and or management (Federal Reserve) and holding major offices (elected and or appointed) Most jews on this board are either bashing Christianity and conservatism to occupy us with fighting each other while they do what they do best, trouble making behind the scenes.
(Your signature says it all, that can be applied to nowadays and when they get to absolute power will do the Gulag here too.)
So when they decide for us to fight their war, we will go to war.

This degenerated into asinine antisemitism pretty quickly.

How does the saying go? The military is for the purpose to break things and kill people. That's the basic job description. Collateral damage? It happens as casualties of war. What's your point?
We live in country that built the largest, costliest, deadliest military industrial complex in human history and our entire 20th c. ethos is grounded in every bootstrapping individualist keeping up with the other Jones next door. Yup Tanatos is absolutely our God.

Kipling wrote a poem describing how danger could be determined by the way citizens treated the military. The signs in tavern windows, PLEASE NO DOGS OR SOLDIERS, came down soon after Pearl Harbor.

Kipling wrote a poem describing how danger could be determined by the way citizens treated the military. The signs in tavern windows, PLEASE NO DOGS OR SOLDIERS, came down soon after Pearl Harbor.
I would have been real pissed off to read that.

How about for Jewish soldiers, bigot?
I do respect them a***hole. I read Ariel Sharon's: Warrior.
Did it make you hungry for kosher?

I do respect them....

No one who has read your bullshit on this very thread believes that, bigot.

I eat kosher. I generally have no problem with jews. I have no reason to lie here to you but my father fixed bayonet for some jews. Take it or leave it.

I eat kosher. I generally have no problem with jews. I have no reason to lie here to you but my father fixed bayonet for some jews. Take it or leave it.
The bayonet needed repair?

I do respect them....

Bigot huh? So, you are one of those nasty jews. Refute what I wrote with facts. I can support my post.

I do not know sweetiepie. I wasn't there. Your sarcasm was not warranted. As I told you I have no reason to lie "hiding" behind an alias.

I do respect them....

Bigot huh? So, you are one of those nasty jews. Refute what I wrote with facts. I can support my post.
I do not know sweetiepie. I wasn't there. Your sarcasm was not warranted. As I told you I have no reason to lie "hiding" behind an alias.
You stated he fixed bayonets for some Jews, what is the meaning of this aver? You silly biotch....

I do respect them....

Bigot huh? So, you are one of those nasty jews. ...

I'm not Jewish, you idiotic bigot.

Forum List

Back