Does America have these?

I'm hearing that the weather is meant to calm down from tomorrow.
You must sacrifice a brochen upon the alter of Zeus. May he accept your gift and spare the vulnerable.

:lol:

Brötchen, yes :smile:

Linster1.jpg
I was raised on those, we usually lived where they were available. I can eat them with nothing on them or with just butter.

Amazon has quite a few things in their International food section. Might be there.
I looked. They want $17 for a loaf of German Rye bread. WTF? It costs $3 back east.
Lol, that's Amazon for you. They've got some unique things (compared to usual US choices) at the click of a button. But you may pay a lot to satisfy that craving.

My experience is that, if you find something you want, then reenter a search of that product only and you can sometimes find a seller who is asking for a more reasonable amount. On Amazon There are different sellers and they rotate in and out. I have often found things for much less by taking the time to check back every couple of weeks.

You must sacrifice a brochen upon the alter of Zeus. May he accept your gift and spare the vulnerable.

Linster1.jpg
I was raised on those, we usually lived where they were available. I can eat them with nothing on them or with just butter.

Amazon has quite a few things in their International food section. Might be there.
I looked. They want $17 for a loaf of German Rye bread. WTF? It costs $3 back east.

I had some Brötchen for breakfast with some butter and a sliced nectarine and some Käsekrainer which are a type of Brühwurst, they're parboiled sausage, the Käsekrainer had Parmesan cheese in it, although other cheeses are also used, it looks like this.

kaesekrainer.jpg

kasekrainer.jpg

Linster1.jpg

I had some Brötchen for breakfast with some butter and a sliced nectarine and some Käsekrainer which are a type of Brühwurst, they're parboiled sausage, the Käsekrainer had Parmesan cheese in it, although other cheeses are also used, it looks like this.

kaesekrainer.jpg

kasekrainer.jpg
...sigh. I'm going to commit suicide now.

Linster1.jpg

WTF? I just converted that and $17 is €14.95.

Linster1.jpg

kaesekrainer.jpg

kasekrainer.jpg

Oh I'm sorry darling, here :smiliehug:

Linster1.jpg

WTF? I just converted that and $17 is €14.95.
It's stupid expensive, almost four times the normal cost. It must be for those that are very well off and want it bad.

Linster1.jpg

kaesekrainer.jpg

kasekrainer.jpg

Iceweasel I had some Topfenstrudel several hours ago.

Topfen is a type of cream cheese, in France it's called Fromage blanc or sometimes Maquée, I don't think you have this cheese in America, what your equivalent would be.

wachauer-topfenstrudel-rezept-img-17619.jpg

Linster1.jpg

kaesekrainer.jpg

kasekrainer.jpg

Topfen is a type of cream cheese, in France it's called Fromage blanc or sometimes Maquée, I don't think you have this cheese in America, what your equivalent would be.

From what I understand it's curd cheese,which we do have.

Linster1.jpg

kaesekrainer.jpg

kasekrainer.jpg

From what I understand it's curd cheese,which we do have.

I had to look up the curd cheese, I think yes, because this is curd cheese in this picture. This looks very like Topfen.

pressed-cottage-cheese-78.002.jpg

Do you get these imported to America? If not good, that means more for me :smoke:

View attachment 64895
161036_F.jpg

^^^^^

They are my favorites

They're wonderful yes :smile:
I get them from military bases and specialty stores in NYC

Are they popular in general do you think?
Moderately , yes. The stores would not carry them if they were not purchased.

Linster1.jpg

kaesekrainer.jpg

kasekrainer.jpg

Lucy, you're driving me crazy. Send a care package to our third world country!

Forum List

Back