Does America have these?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Do you get these imported to America? If not good, that means more for me :smoke:

xm725.jpg

On a serious note, IDK anyone that eats that crap. I know a bunch of people that like twizzlers, but not liquorice. lol

• Banned
On a serious note, IDK anyone that eats that crap. I know a bunch of people that like twizzlers, but not liquorice. lol

I had to look up Twizzlers, they're all different flavours, but it says they began as liquorice....you American's are just weird :eek-52: :poke::terror: :scared1:

I had to look up Twizzlers, they're all different flavours, but it says they began as liquorice....you American's are just weird :eek-52: :poke::terror: :scared1:

Twizzlers suck!
The only red licorice worth buying anymore.
View attachment 64897

What flavour is this? Raspberry? Strawberry? Cherry?

You know they dont really say,but it taste like the classic red licorice you got as a kid.
Red vines have been around about a hundred years.
Red Vines Candy | CandyWarehouse.com Online Candy Store

Twizzlers suck!
The only red licorice worth buying anymore.
View attachment 64897

What flavour is this? Raspberry? Strawberry? Cherry?

You know they dont really say,but it taste like the classic red licorice you got as a kid.
Red vines have been around about a hundred years.
Red Vines Candy | CandyWarehouse.com Online Candy Store

Thanks, I'll read their website.

Forum List

Back