Does America have these?

I don't really like licorice or waxy types candies. I like jelly beans and gummy bears but they aren't my snacks of choice either. Right now, my candy love is Dove chocolates. The ones with caramel are good too.

I like jelly beans....what is waxy type candies?

Wax-Bottles.jpg

I don't really like licorice or waxy types candies. I like jelly beans and gummy bears but they aren't my snacks of choice either. Right now, my candy love is Dove chocolates. The ones with caramel are good too.

Wax-Bottles.jpg
Those were good. They didn't have much flavor but they were really fun to chew on.

Why not just go chew on a candle? :D Lol.

Wax-Bottles.jpg
Those were good. They didn't have much flavor but they were really fun to chew on.

I think I used to chew on those too when I was a kid.

Wax-Bottles.jpg

I knew a girl who ate sticks of butter. Another kid ate paste. :dunno:

A long time ago I knew how to make pot brownies and mescaline (ground up peyote buttons) apple pie.

It's good I don't have much of a sweet tooth. All this stuff looks and sounds awful ... well, with the exception of jelly beans if they're not the spicy kind ... and maybe the Dove candy.

Wax-Bottles.jpg

I knew a girl who ate sticks of butter. Another kid ate paste. :dunno:
I ate sticks of butter. Maybe she was my long lost sister? I also ate wax Mick Jaggar lips and vampire teeth.

Wax-Bottles.jpg

No they don't look nice.

I also like these:

View attachment 64954

I like the Hugs too. :) White AND milk chocolate together.

ugs.png

Wax-Bottles.jpg

No they don't look nice.

I also like these:

View attachment 64954

ugs.png

They're the same shape as the Hershey Kisses.

Wax-Bottles.jpg

No they don't look nice.

I also like these:

View attachment 64954

ugs.png

They're the same shape as the Hershey Kisses.

They are made by the same company (Hersheys), these are called "Hugs" instead of "Kisses." :D They are VERY good.

Forum List

Back