Does a Woman Really know?

No. She thinks she does, but when you ask her for something, she'll spend 5 minutes digging for it, only to conclude that she guess she used it, lost it, or gave it to someone already.

I generally know what's in my purse, because I'll go to look for something in there, that I know is in there but can't find, then dump all the contents out. In the course of looking for and eventually finding whatever it is I'm looking for, I incidentally inventory all the contents as they go back in.

Nope, I know my wallet is in my purse and that is it.

Everything thats in her purse without looking?
Those who carry the same purse day in and day out probably lose track. My own wife likes to not wear the same color outfit from day to day so she changes purses almost as often, and keeps what she carries in it down to a minimum. She is very organized about it, and I doubt that she ever loses track of it's contents.

Those who carry the same purse day in and day out probably lose track. My own wife likes to not wear the same color outfit from day to day so she changes purses almost as often, and keeps what she carries in it down to a minimum. She is very organized about it, and I doubt that she ever loses track of it's contents.

I change my purse all the time as well. I don't transfer a lot of junk so I know what's there.

I love going out for girls night and go to pull out my phone or something and I pull out a diaper or a matchbox car. :lol:
Sometimes I even have snack in there! :)

I love going out for girls night and go to pull out my phone or something and I pull out a diaper or a matchbox car. :lol:
Sometimes I even have snack in there! :)
LMAO! I've found a few surprises in my purse, too - not always a good thing, either.

Oh man, and the courier bag for my work laptop? I really ought to reorganize that. Scary thought, though.

Last edited:

Nope, that is why I do not carry a purse and wear jeans or something with pockets. I keep my wallet in my car and throw my plasic in my back pocket when I shop

I really hate being bogged down with purses

Forum List

Back