Does a political candidate's religion matter to you?

I'm wondering..............does the religious views of a particular candidate have any influence on whether or not you will vote for them?

Choices are:

1) A great deal
2) A moderate amount
3) Very little
4) Not at all.

And, if a candidates religion matters to you, why?

What if the candidate is an athiest or agnostic?

A person's religion does not matter much to me unless...they make wild claims without evidence to support them.

"Apollo drives the sun across the sky every day in a chariot."

Then that goes toward their ability to think critically.

I do not want a credulous official with the power to make laws in our goverment. We have enough of those in the "base".
And Franklin g5000?

A person's religion does not matter much to me unless...they make wild claims without evidence to support them.

"Apollo drives the sun across the sky every day in a chariot."

Then that goes toward their ability to think critically.

I do not want a credulous official with the power to make laws in our goverment. We have enough of those in the "base".
And Franklin g5000?

I do not understand the question.

I'm wondering..............does the religious views of a particular candidate have any influence on whether or not you will vote for them?

Choices are:

1) A great deal
2) A moderate amount
3) Very little
4) Not at all.

What if the candidate is an athiest or agnostic?

Then that would be number 4.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0er4-3ot8c]JFK - Church and State (mirror) - YouTube[/ame]

What do you know/care about religion inbred?

The resident bigot speaks up and fails YET AGAIN to answer a question, opting instead for insults.

BTW Warrior, I did 2 back to back independent duty tours, one on an MSC vessel, one as the LPO of a MEPS, both billets I relieved an E-7 as well as was REPLACED by an E-7.

How many did you do? Oh yeah.............forgot...........bigots generally can't pass screenings for independent duty.

And you still couldn't make Chief.

Pathetic.

Choices are:

1) A great deal
2) A moderate amount
3) Very little
4) Not at all.

Usually, no.

I take it as a granted as kind of the retards of the industrialized world, Americans have their need to believe in imaginary friends in the sky.

I know that while an open atheist can never be elected, any candidate has to at least pretend he believes there were talking snakes.

However, if one belongs to a whacked out cult started by a con artist who wanted to have sex with teenage girls, then, yeah, I think I need to take that into consideration.

If the person I vote for chooses to believe in the magic man in the sky rather than reason and logic, it matters very much to me.

Choices are:

1) A great deal
2) A moderate amount
3) Very little
4) Not at all.

Doesn't matter at all. Just proves he-she is another foolish person hanging onto ancient god worship or because of the political culture in this country....is having to lie about it.

Forum List

Back