Does a fetus have a soul?

The real question should be: Do humans have a soul? And does it really go to another dimension to visit our invisible superbeing when we die? Nobody's ever proved it. So since we can't even prove that WE have a soul, I guess the answer would be: no, we can't know whether a fetus has a soul.

The real question should be: Do humans have a soul? And does it really go to another dimension to visit our invisible superbeing when we die? Nobody's ever proved it. So since we can't even prove that WE have a soul, I guess the answer would be: no, we can't know whether a fetus has a soul.

Just what exactly is the point of your salacious, blasphemous, board name?

Just what exactly is the point of your salacious, blasphemous, board name?

I'd imagine he chose it to annoy tools like you, pole rider.

Consider this: Is a human in the world just a fetus of what is meant to be an eternal being?

He had a lot of the clues to gaydom: he hung around with only guys, never had a girlfriend except, I think, for banging a pro, and if a pro can't make you want a gf, nothing can. He looks handsome yet effeminate, and instead of walking like a man, he rode a donkey.

The bible also points to gaydom, god threw adam out of eden for having sex with a woman (after eating the hetero apple), after pleading with adam not to and to stay in (gay) paradise with Him.

He had a lot of the clues to gaydom: he hung around with only guys, never had a girlfriend except, I think, for banging a pro, and if a pro can't make you want a gf, nothing can. He looks handsome yet effeminate, and instead of walking like a man, he rode a donkey.

The bible also points to gaydom, god threw adam out of eden for having sex with a woman (after eating the hetero apple), after pleading with adam not to and to stay in (gay) paradise with Him.

OK... I see... not one scripture to back up anything you claim. Just your godless, Christian hating, bull shit.

Thanks. I know where your heads at now.

Scripture has nothing to do with it, that's just a book.

I ask you, did jesus have a gf? kids?

Scripture has nothing to do with it, that's just a book.

I ask you, did jesus have a gf? kids?

Scripture has everything to do with it.

Jesus was the son of GOD, and his entire life was preconceived. He was sent here to die for our sins. Whether he had a gf or not is entirely irrelevant.

You calling him a faggot is nothing more than spitting in the face of Christians. I know what you're doing.

I have nothing against jesus being gay, it's you who does.
Go read your little black book that was written by people who had no first hand knowledge of what happened and stay in your delusion, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

I have nothing against jesus being gay, it's you who does.
Go read your little black book that was written by people who had no first hand knowledge of what happened and stay in your delusion, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

It's your joke dude. Not mine. You're the only one I've heard say Jesus was a homo. I guess we'll have to put with listening to it until your mommy takes away your computer privileges for being a bad, little boy.

Wow. I came in here thinking we'd discuss the soul of the unborn (yes, they do, and yes, it's referred to in the Bible) but here we have a discussion over Jesus' sexual orientation?

Well, from this reading of that particular Scripture, it appears that the living soul is given when the first breathe is taken?

Smartt: Not necessarily. Remember, Adam was the first, and there was not a time when he was an unborn baby (fetus). Notice that God did not breath into Eve, and make her a living soul. From Adam all souls began.

Yes, the fetus "IS" a living soul.

NOT necessarily Smart.

The Bible in Genesis 1 says that both male and female were made in the image of God.

The Bible in Genesis 2 says that Eve was made out of Adam's rib.

There are some "lost Books of the Bible" that have been found this past century on many tales, that speaks of Lillith being the first female...this coincides with Genesis 1....she and Adam struggled for power....she was EQUAL to Adam. Eventually Lilith left Adam but cursed him and all babies...Adam became loney, so God made him Eve out of his rib (metaphor)....

People feared Lillith (her spirit)....that was tormenting the Earth and killing their babies...(Infant sudden death syndrone, crib death)....and even to this day, though we do not know the facts, we as humans still remember Lilith...i heard on a documentary on the History channel that "lullaby", comes from gentle songs and prayers that parents sang to their babies for Lilith to pass bye and not kill their babies..."Lillith a vi"....means lilith be gone, lilith pass bye, thus lullaby....

The Bible is NOT a science book and was never meant to be a Science book and why some people think that the Bible is suppose to be a Science book is beyond me?

Care

Smartt: There is no conflict between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. God did make both in His image. Man is made in His image, even unto this day. All mankind is from Adam.

There are no lost books that belong to the Holy Scriptures, that have conflict with the Holy Scriptures. I believe all of the scriltures that God has breathed are already here and available, and never in true conflict with each other. If there is a book that says what you posted here, it is not God's Word. Adam and Eve were created equal.

You can't prove jesus wasn't a homo, so there, lol. Your own bogus argument comes back to bite you in the right nut.

Moron. The onus is on proof of the positive. If you can't prove he's homosexual, there's no argument.

Smartt: Where do you ever get this stuff from? This is so laughable.

Let me "splain" why I say that. He did not hang around with only guys, He did teach guys, because they were the ones who would be the ministers and teachers. When He died, it was for everyone, and that sort of includes the women. There are many women you can name that He spoke with, and had good relationships with. He never had sex with anyone, for He was not married, and He was pure.

You clearly know notheing about the Bible at all. Adam was not kicked out of the garden for sexual reasons. You are pretty sick to even post this, even though I am almost positive you don't believe it, and likely made it all up through your sick little immoral mind.

Mary Magdalene was most likely his primary or one of his primary sponsors. Jesus appeared to women before he appeared to any of his disciples, and women, with James, attended him at the cross and after his death.

The bible is filled with important and strong women. How many strong and important women are in the Koran? Houries don't count.

Jesus was a perfect man, which means he was abstinent. We are told in the bible that it is better to be pure and dedicate ourselves soul, body and mind to the Lord...but we are not required to, and marriage is a gift from God which allows us to participate freely in what outside of marriage is a sin.

But as a perfect man, Jesus did not have adulterous thoughts, and as a perfect man and God incarnate, he was holy and pure.

No wife. No kids. No boyfriend. Though I'm sure if he were looking, homo would volunteer for the position.

Forum List

Back