Does a business that advertises itself as a gun free zone deserve to be attacked?

So what happens when the guy with a gun is robbing the place? Do you tell him that's against your rules?

What an idiot.

I give him the money and call the cops. Nobody dies. He gets caught. Happy ending.

Oh please, you're dealing with a bunch of animals here. My mailman got shot and killed right around the corner. The reason? Five dollars. That's what he lost his life for. He would have been glad to just hand it over, but like I said, we're dealing with animals here.

Don't be so sure of yourself that giving a lowlife what he wants will keep you from being buried the next week. Many times it doesn't go down like that, especially where I live.

When I live in Tampa near a very rough area of town an elderly couple was shot and killed by two 14 year old savages for a net take of $20.

That happened here too a few years back at our gas station. A guy ran towards the counter, hit the lever, and took all the cash in there which was around $50.00. He didn't even give the clerk a chance. The clerk put his hands up, and when the guy reached over the counter, he blew the clerk away right there. The guy had three kids and was going to college. They never found the killer.

And from this you somehow conclude, "America needs more guns".

:banghead:

Did I write "more" guns?

Public school on display once again.

Here's a business that advertises itself as a smoke-free zone. And for that, the waitress got blown away.

Clearly what America needs is "more guns". Self defense against eeebil smoke restrictions.

No, Americans need guns to protect themselves from people like that. Criminals will always have guns, so the only way to defend yourself is with another gun.

So.... you'd have this waitress Julie walking around packing waiting tables? A quick-draw between appetizer and main course?

What a world it is to live in the comics...

GUN012.png

Here's a business that advertises itself as a smoke-free zone. And for that, the waitress got blown away.

Clearly what America needs is "more guns". Self defense against eeebil smoke restrictions.

No, Americans need guns to protect themselves from people like that. Criminals will always have guns, so the only way to defend yourself is with another gun.

So.... you'd have this waitress Julie walking around packing waiting tables? A quick-draw between appetizer and main course?

What a world it is to live in the comics...

GUN012.png

I never said that. Guns won't work all the time. But it's better to have one for the situations they will work in. It's even more important to have good laws that favor a shooter in the event one needs to use their gun for protection. For those that don't carry weapons, they too have an added layer of protection because nobody knows if that person is armed or not.

I once owned a business that had patrons. We'd have 50 or 60 people in on busy nights.

I didn't have a sign....but I would have told anyone I saw with a firearm to leave it in the car.

I liked knowing that nobody in my place had a firearm.

So what happens when the guy with a gun is robbing the place? Do you tell him that's against your rules?

What an idiot.

I give him the money and call the cops. Nobody dies. He gets caught. Happy ending.

Oh, yes, because we all know the vast majority of armed robbers get caught. The police are infallible . . . except when they're murdering racists, of course.

Video surveillance. It works.

You're actually trying to tell me that you believe that the vast majority of armed robbers get caught? Are you retarded . . . oh, wait, forgot who I was talking to. Never mind.

Forum List

Back