Does a business that advertises itself as a gun free zone deserve to be attacked?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Think about it. If you're a criminal looking for a place to rob, or a terrorist looking for a "soft" target, who do you think they're going to go after? A gun free sign is just asking for trouble. Isn't it?

No, the business doesn't deserve to be attacked.

No. Nobody in that restaurant should be attacked. I'm already seeing some childish responses on the subject.

Nobody in that restaurant should be attacked due to the positions the establishment has on guns. So knock it off.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Think about it. If you're a criminal looking for a place to rob, or a terrorist looking for a "soft" target, who do you think they're going to go after? A gun free sign is just asking for trouble. Isn't it?

Criminals don't give a shit about "gun free zones".
Perhaps a better idea would be "myth free zones".

I most often continue on and enter places of business that post the "no gun" signs. My exceptions are schools and nursing homes.

A couple of days ago, I attended an auction and saw no such sign posted on the building. After I was in there for several minutes, I browsed the bulletin that was posted INSIDE next to the door. Sure enough, there it was.

So I told the girl that the sign should be on the OUTSIDE of the building. I said "I'll be right back", and went to the parking lot and locked my pistol in the glove box.

Does a business that advertises itself as a gun free zone deserve to be attacked?

Of course not.

On the other hand....

If a business advertises itself as a "Gun Free Zone" and puts up signs forbidding customers from bringing guns inside...

...and some whacko barges in, holds up the customers, and then shoots one....

..should that customer (or his next of kin) sue the business for depriving the customer of his right to defend himself and then failing to protect the unarmed customer, resulting in his injury or death?

Obviously the person most at fault is the whacko who pulled the trigger.

But does the business deserve at least some liability for what happened?

If a business forbids customers the right to carry the means to defend themselves, is the business then responsible for defending them instead?

No one deserves it, but they are making themselves an easy target. Of course, psychos prefer that. This is the one type of attack that the left doesn't blame on the victim.

'deserve'? no, of course not
being an idiot doesn't mean you deserve to be killed.

lose business? yea, fuck you for being retarded.

Of course not.

On the other hand....

If a business advertises itself as a "Gun Free Zone" and puts up signs forbidding customers from bringing guns inside...

..should that customer (or his next of kin) sue the business for depriving the customer of his right to defend himself and then failing to protect the unarmed customer, resulting in his injury or death?

If a business forbids customers the right to carry the means to defend themselves, is the business then responsible for defending them instead?

No that is absolutely idiotic. Are you mentally challenged?

The law of nature says being an idiot is a reason you deserve to be killed.

You know that you are an idiot, don't you?

The law of reality says your fascist intentions are not tolerated

Right. Banks that don't allow guys carrying sawed off shotguns to walk in unchallenged deserve to be robbed.

lol. this is great week for idiocy around here.

Are you threatening Ben Carson?

Of course not.

On the other hand....

We have a customer that has a worker with a part-time job as a CCW instructor. He told me one such case already happened. A man was attacked in the parking lot of a business with one of those signs, and the court ruled in favor of the complainant. I didn't look the case up or anything like that, so I'm assuming this guy knows what he's talking about.

Criminals don't give a shit about "gun free zones".
Perhaps a better idea would be "myth free zones".

What kind of myths, like mass shootings mostly happen in gun free zones?

Forum List

Back