Does a 3-day waiting period violate your rights?

South Dakota Governor Signs Tough Abortion Bill Into Law

Up to this point, liberals have regularly said no.
What say ye now?

Why do you oppose a waiting period for buying a gun, but support a waiting period for getting an abortion?

Funny but rereading this thread I don't see anyone saying they oppose the waiting period for buy a gun did I miss something?

M14shooter opposes background checks to prevent felons convicted of gun crimes from buying guns;

given that information I made an educated guess that he opposes waiting periods as well.

Again... trying to lump religion into it instead of more education into the situation....

There is reason to save a human life (no matter the age or the stage) that goes beyond the religion.. that is unless you also believe something along the lines of all atheists or non-religious types being ok with murder... should one be dissuaded from killing an innocent human life or not???

And again... You sure as fuck don't seem to be one that would mind piling on guilt when a maniacal murderer is given the death penalty
Which way do you want it? I say the "Religious" Right is responsible for forcing a three day guilt and inculcation session on someone who is applying for....get ready for it...A LEGAL MEDICAL SERVICE and you say there is no religion involved.

Then, in your clumsy response you say that only atheists and non-religious people are for abortion rights.

Clean up your thinking and get back to me.

Re-read it. He made perfect sense

He no speaka the english very good

What are the guidelines for this 'counselling'? Who would suggest three days of counseling? Why is it necessary? What is inculcated during this counseling?

Come on. Be honest. There's no reason for it other than to dissuade the poor girl and make her feel worse than she already feels. Guilt. The coin of the realm for the "Religious" Right.
Again... trying to lump religion into it instead of more education into the situation....

There is reason to save a human life (no matter the age or the stage) that goes beyond the religion.. that is unless you also believe something along the lines of all atheists or non-religious types being ok with murder... should one be dissuaded from killing an innocent human life or not???

And again... You sure as fuck don't seem to be one that would mind piling on guilt when a maniacal murderer is given the death penalty

"There is reason to save a human life (no matter the age or the stage) that goes beyond the religion.. that is unless you also believe something along the lines of all atheists or non-religious types being ok with murder... should one be dissuaded from killing an innocent human life or not???"

and yet palerider just recently started a thread suggesting that liberals should drive through texas with liberal bumper stickers on their cars so conservative texans could identify them and kill them

and lets not forget the HUNTING PERMITS for LIBERALS" that conservatives paste ontheir cars

and of course there is ann coulters greatest regret about 9/11; that the terrorists didn't kill everyone at the new york times

and then theres lt gen james mattis who was applauded by cons everywhere when he admitted that SHOOTING SOME PEOPLE IS FUN!

and rush limbaugh told the freshmen repubs to only leave SOME LIBERALS left alive

he also said it was ok to beat them with clubs

but
back to the issue
abortion

rather befuddling that conservatives are so concerned about the fetus that they so strongly oppose abortion but once the child is born they couldn't care less that it lives in poverty and has no healthcare

and i"ve often wondered....

if a woman is about to have an abortion
and you convince her NOT TO because abortion is murder
so she, instead, HAS the baby
and it grows up to become a liberal/progressive/atheistic/homosexual

is it ok to kill the baby now?

I mean....
obviously aborting the fetus before birth is MURDER

but is it still murder if the baby grows up to be a liberal?

or is it self defense?
or fun?

straw-man-740x550.jpg

Republican Gov. Dennis Daugaard signed a bill requiring women seeking an abortion to wait three days after meeting with a doctor and receive counseling before undergoing the procedure, news agencies reported.

What say ye now?

Why do you oppose a waiting period for buying a gun, but support a waiting period for getting an abortion?
Not surprisingly, you didn't answer the question.

Republican Gov. Dennis Daugaard signed a bill requiring women seeking an abortion to wait three days after meeting with a doctor and receive counseling before undergoing the procedure, news agencies reported.

What say ye now?
after all these years of saying "yes" what say conservatives now?
Not surprisingly, you didn't answer the question.

What say ye now?

Who do I have to meet with and what kind of counseling is required during a three day waiting period for the purchase of a gun?
You didn't answer the question.

Which way do you want it? I say the "Religious" Right is responsible for forcing a three day guilt and inculcation session on someone who is applying for....get ready for it...A LEGAL MEDICAL SERVICE and you say there is no religion involved.

Then, in your clumsy response you say that only atheists and non-religious people are for abortion rights.

Clean up your thinking and get back to me.

Not surprisingly, you STLL haven't answered the question.

Funny but rereading this thread I don't see anyone saying they oppose the waiting period for buy a gun did I miss something?

M14shooter opposes background checks to prevent felons convicted of gun crimes from buying guns;

given that information I made an educated guess that he opposes waiting periods as well.
Not surprisingly, you STLL haven't answred the question.

I would have to see more of the specifics... but I could see this being a problem in the extremely rare case that the woman's life is in danger from the pregnancy and 3 days could be the difference between her life and her death

Dave,, there has never been a case in medical history where "abortion" was a life and death issue for the mother,, it is of course for the baby. C-sections take care of medical emergencies involving mom and fetus, and both get a chance to live with that procedure.

Not surprisingly, you STLL haven't answred the question.

A waiting period that serves no other purpose than to expose the pregnant woman to propaganda is neither necessary nor appropriate.

Now, I've answered your question. Tell us which waiting periods you support

a. for guns b. for abortion c. for both d. for neither.

You are trying to connect this to abortion, so yeah, you need to.
Your continued avoidance of the question says it all. Thank you.

Actually, it is you who is doing the avoiding. I bet you thought you had a slam dunk when you made this OP too :lol:
Look -- it violates your rights, or it doesn't
One you decide, let us know.
Until then, you're simply trying to avoid answering a question you don't want to answer - if all that's you want to do here, you should not have bothered to respond at all.
:shrug:

Forum List

Back