Does 666=DNA?

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
On 06/06/06 I posted the following....

"Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number 666."

Human dna when looked at via electron microscopy bears an eerie resemblance to the number 666. Christianity says 666 is a number of identification and yet dna is the single best unique identifier of humans. Imagine a world where there is a dna database of every human on the planet. When a person goes to purchase something at Wal Mart they merely swipe their finger, wrist, or forehead over the rapid dna detection system which scrapes off a few cells which are then matched with the known sample in the global dna database. In a few mere seconds the transaction is complete. LOL

Ben
ps Ok now settle down. This was merely a hypothetical scenario posted on 6/6/6 designed to stir up the conspiracy theorists.:eusa_liar:

Attachments

• $666test2.gif
    $666test2.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 112
  • $666.jpg
    $666.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 138
never happen.

people can use others DNA to easily.
Same reason I will never own a car using this method for unlocking.

It makes a criminal need to steal your finger to steal your car.

• Banned
never happen.

people can use others DNA to easily.
Same reason I will never own a car using this method for unlocking.

It makes a criminal need to steal your finger to steal your car.

dna is the ONLY unique identifier of humans!
Others can narrow things down a bit but they are NOT unique identifiers!

All they would have to do is combine either a retina scan or a fingerprint + rapid access dna sample and credit card fraud ENDS INSTANTLY! The technology is already here and it will be forced on the masses whether we like it or not!

On 06/06/06 I posted the following....

"Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number 666."

Human dna when looked at via electron microscopy bears an eerie resemblance to the number 666. Christianity says 666 is a number of identification and yet dna is the single best unique identifier of humans. Imagine a world where there is a dna database of every human on the planet. When a person goes to purchase something at Wal Mart they merely swipe their finger, wrist, or forehead over the rapid dna detection system which scrapes off a few cells which are then matched with the known sample in the global dna database. In a few mere seconds the transaction is complete. LOL

Ben
ps Ok now settle down. This was merely a hypothetical scenario posted on 6/6/6 designed to stir up the conspiracy theorists.:eusa_liar:

Many Christians believe this 666 will be in direct correlation with the final "AntiChrist". Yes, a ruling world figure that "charms" many in the world to believe he himself is "god", instead of the Lord our God.

It can be helpful to post Revelation 13 in it's whole context. The last verse says specifically that the number of the beast (666) is a man.

Revelation 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
1 0He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What does 666 mean? | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry <-- Link for this quote:
666 is the number of the antichrist, the end times figure who will arise with the purpose of opposing God and God's people. 666 is the gamatria of the name of the antichrist.

In Greek and Hebrew there are no numeric characters. There are only alpha characters. For example, the letters a, b, c, d, e, f, etc. are alpha characters. The numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, etc., are numeric characters. They are different -- except for the letter "o" and the number "0". When the Greeks wanted to write a number, they used letters for numbers. The Greek letter "alpha" had the numeric equivalent of 1. The next letter "beta" has the numeric equivalent of 2, and so on. (CARM has a chart of the Hebrew and Greek numeric equivalents if you are interested in more information.)

Therefore, whenever a word in Greek is written, because the letters are also numbers, every word has a numeric value. This numeric value is called a gematria. The Greek word for Jesus (iasous, IhsouV) has a mathematical equivalent of 888. Also, the Greek word for fish (ichthus, icqus) is 1224.

The Bible is saying that the future antichrist will have a name that, when written in Greek, will have a numeric equivalent of 666.

I'm also going to quote these verses in reference to the "man of sin" or "man of lawlessness". The Bible says there will be a man who deceives many. Way too many. :(

2 Thessalonians 2
The Great Apostasy
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved

Forum List

Back