DOE has no idea what happened to 500K of stimulus money

maybe they accidently shipped it to iraq on a pallet filled with the millions of hunderend dollar bills ........oh wait that was bush

at least this lost money will still be in American hands huh?

It will much easier to track and arrest whoever did something wrong and make them pay it back huh?

those pallets and pallets of hundered dollars bills in Iraq are untraceable

maybe they accidently shipped it to iraq on a pallet filled with the millions of hunderend dollar bills ........oh wait that was bush

I swear as the times go on you get more stupid with the days. What does this have to do with IRAQ . Way to deflect

One of the three “conclusions and observations” the OIG made in the report is that more should be done to “ensure recipients adequately safeguard equipment purchased with federal funds,” the audit states.

“We were unable to locate equipment purchased by one recipient totaling about $500,000,” the audit states.

Things get stolen, life is like that.

the equipment can be located and verified and when it does get located the people will be caught.

tried and put in prison.

how do we get all those pallets and pallets fo cash your Bush sent and then forgot while it disapeared into the mist?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/energy-dept-unable-locate-500000-equipment-bought-stimulus-money

It will much easier to track and arrest whoever did something wrong and make them pay it back huh?

Ohh come one now why worry about billions lost when you have millions lost.

One of the three “conclusions and observations” the OIG made in the report is that more should be done to “ensure recipients adequately safeguard equipment purchased with federal funds,” the audit states.

“We were unable to locate equipment purchased by one recipient totaling about $500,000,” the audit states.

Things get stolen, life is like that.

the equipment can be located and verified and when it does get located the people will be caught.

tried and put in prison.

how do we get all those pallets and pallets fo cash your Bush sent and then forgot while it disapeared into the mist?

Energy Dept. 'Unable to Locate' $500,000 in Equipment Bought With Stimulus Money | CNSNews.com

That's what happens when the govt does not properly regulate private businesses?

Except for the fact that they're not. :thup:

"The mystery of $6 billion that seemed to go missing in the early days of the Iraq war has been resolved, according to a new report," CNN national security producer Charles Keyes reported Wednesday. "New evidence shows most of that money, $6.6 billion, did not go astray in that chaotic period, but ended up where it was supposed to be, under the control of the Iraqi government, according to a report from the office of the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction or SIGIR."

$6.6 billion in lost Iraq cash now accounted for, inspector says | The Envoy - Yahoo! News

The government lost another half-million dollars? What else is new?

Throughout the entire federal government billions is unaccounted for every year. Every once in a while some politician says the same, vows to track it all down, and then we hear nothing until the next one recycles the same b.s.

Last edited:
No asshole they had equipment stolen that was in the possesion of a business.

I dont remember you guys being this riled up about the Millions in dollars in hundered dollar bills that just dissapeared off of pallet after pallet in Iraq.

why is this equipment more important that Millions of dollars?

A Govt Dept lost money??

Color me shocked.

NOT. Happens all the time. Its what happens when you have a fat bloated Govt that feeds of the taxpayers hard earned dollars. They could give a rats ass.

Anyone think that one of those Fed employees will lose their job over this?? Not me.

"The mystery of $6 billion that seemed to go missing in the early days of the Iraq war has been resolved, according to a new report," CNN national security producer Charles Keyes reported Wednesday. "New evidence shows most of that money, $6.6 billion, did not go astray in that chaotic period, but ended up where it was supposed to be, under the control of the Iraqi government, according to a report from the office of the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction or SIGIR."

$6.6 billion in lost Iraq cash now accounted for, inspector says | The Envoy - Yahoo! News

Bumped since Truthiepoo seems to have missed this.

well the is good news.

'Sufficient evidence exists showing that almost all of the remaining $6.6 billion remaining was transferred to actual and legal [Central Bank of Iraq] control.'"

I wonder just how much of it wasnt accounted for?

I bet it was more than this equipment costs.

But remember back when we didnt KNOW where it all was?

you people defended the loss of billions of dollars

A Govt Dept lost money??

Color me shocked.

NOT. Happens all the time. Its what happens when you have a fat bloated Govt that feeds of the taxpayers hard earned dollars. They could give a rats ass.

Anyone think that one of those Fed employees will lose their job over this?? Not me.

why are you fucking continuing to lie.

IT WAS NOT MONEY, it was equipment

when you call if money you are lying.

the person who wrote the article lied about it in her titile

well the is good news.

'Sufficient evidence exists showing that almost all of the remaining $6.6 billion remaining was transferred to actual and legal [Central Bank of Iraq] control.'"

I wonder just how much of it wasnt accounted for?

I bet it was more than this equipment costs.

But remember back when we didnt KNOW where it all was?

you people defended the loss of billions of dollars

Show me where I defended it.

now think about this one.

Bush lost track of these billions and Obama had to track it down and set things straight.

I doubt you will be thanking the Obama admin for that though

why do you people always lie?

why do you never accept responsibility for your fuckups?

why do you blame the people who have to clean your messes for your messes?

Forum List

Back